Ever had the complete and utter crap kicked out of ya? (2 Viewers)

Random violence scares the bejaysus outta me. Town always seems like it's bubbling with potential violence whenever i walk through it sober at weekends.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Random violence scares the bejaysus outta me.
Was at a big festival party thing on rathlin and some fucker spent one of the days walking round patrolling the campsite with a golf club tucked down the back of his jacket, hat on and sunglasses, fucker ruined half the day as you can imagine if up to the gills in smoke and drink and lack of sleep. some people

i hit a medium-sized bird on the head with a rock recently
and then it looked at me
and then i hit it again
and then it died, for definite.

that's the only act of physical violence i have ever engaged in. and i still have dreams about it.

Super Dexta said:
i hit a medium-sized bird on the head with a rock recently
and then it looked at me
and then i hit it again
and then it died, for definite.

that's the only act of physical violence i have ever engaged in. and i still have dreams about it.
once again i make the bird (feathered) - bird (girl) mistake

Bag'o'cans said:
once again i make the bird (feathered) - bird (girl) mistake

yeah i thought about clarifying that buh
she was about five foot six and a size twelve i'd say. and she won't be leaving her towel on the bathroom floor again!

i got a real bad beating of some gypsies a couple of months back.

about 5 of them jumped me in the park and layed into me big style. i have never been so fucking scared in my life.

as they were doing it they kept saying that'll teach you for being a big faggot(and i am not even gay)

i think all gypsies should be brought into a zoo and kept in a cage.

they arent fucking human

When I was about 19 I got punched in the face in a fight outside a pub by Proinseas De Rossa's son. Unprovoked. Anybody know him? I'd kick his ass now.. :mad:

When I was in primary school some kid was picking on my little brother so iI chased him and pushed him on the ground - he broke his collar bone. :eek:

Got repeatly kicked in the stomach by bouncers out the back of a night club when I was about 17. But I was too drunk to feel it and just went back in the front door of the club. Sore next day though... :rolleyes:

Buckrake said:
Got repeatly kicked in the stomach by bouncers out the back of a night club when I was about 17. But I was too drunk to feel it and just went back in the front door of the club. Sore next day though... :rolleyes:
I forgot... I got beaten up by bouncers aswell. Pretty unpleasant altogether. Left me hobbling and pissing blood (is it ok for a girl to say that without sounding gross?) for days afterwards. All water under the bridge now.
I'm storing the water under the bridge so's I can drown them next time I see them.

Ciaran Mackle if you're being serious, that's fucking offensive. If you're not, it's still pretty offensive.

Ciaran Mackle said:
i think all gypsies should be brought into a zoo and kept in a cage.

they arent fucking human
I was thinking of running a summer course for teenagers called "How to stick it to the man effectively, rather than playing into his hands (which is what you will do if you do not take this course)"
Think it'd be popular?

Don't waste your youthful rage on hating gypsies, Ciaran Mckle. Start a revolution or something. I'm being serious

egg_ said:
I was thinking of running a summer course for teenagers called "How to stick it to the man effectively, rather than playing into his hands (which is what you will do if you do not take this course)"
Think it'd be popular?

Don't waste your youthful rage on hating gypsies, Ciaran Mckle. Start a revolution or something. I'm being serious
jesus christ what comes from a jokey comment turns into you saying that i am trying to be like a teenage rebel.

wise up

snakybus said:
what in fuck, who knows any gypsies, do you mean romanians?

or tinkers?

and what kind of asshole bouncers beat up a girl! I mean buckrake, that's okay, but a girl!

yeah.. hey wait a minute...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back