Ever broken a bone / had surgery / gotten stitches ? (1 Viewer)

I'M TO STRONG FOR ME OWN BONES. WHEN I WAS SEVENTEEN I HAD TO STOP EXER-SIZING CAUSE I WAS TEARING THE LIGAMENTS OFFA ME KNEES. MY LEGS BEING ALL BILL CULLEN N THAT. BROKEN A FEW BONES IN MY TIME THOUGH. NEVER HAD ANY BROKEN MESELF. 'CEPT ONE KNUCKLE. WHICH IS THE 'DEADNER' KNUCKLE. IT'S TWICE AS BIG AS A NORMAL KNUCKLE= SEVERE BRUISING.

TORE A GIANT HOLE IN MY LEG. GOT TO SEE MY OWN SHIN BONE. IT DIDN'T GET BLEMISHED AT ALL.

allahquando2.gif

got stiches in my knee when i was 8 and going through my bmx rally stage.
fell off and got a load of gravel in my knee up in killester village.
broke my wrist playing football at the community games, some fuckwit of a dad ran over and started squeezing my fucking arm where i promptly told him to stop fucking doing that. i was 12 and im proud i said that, my dad gave out to me for cursing at him but the way i figured it was the guy was a chip shop owner, not a fucking doctor.

never broken a bone in my body...score.

went to the dentist this morning for the first time in something like 12 years and only need 1 filling. going every 6 months from now on and thanks to PRSI it's free. i was shitting it thinking i was going to lose 7 teeth or something...but it's all good...phew.

I'M TO STRONG FOR ME OWN BONES. WHEN I WAS SEVENTEEN I HAD TO STOP EXER-SIZING CAUSE I WAS TEARING THE LIGAMENTS OFFA ME KNEES. MY LEGS BEING ALL BILL CULLEN N THAT. BROKEN A FEW BONES IN MY TIME THOUGH. NEVER HAD ANY BROKEN MESELF. 'CEPT ONE KNUCKLE. WHICH IS THE 'DEADNER' KNUCKLE. IT'S TWICE AS BIG AS A NORMAL KNUCKLE= SEVERE BRUISING.

TORE A GIANT HOLE IN MY LEG. GOT TO SEE MY OWN SHIN BONE. IT DIDN'T GET BLEMISHED AT ALL.

allahquando2.gif

Did you forget something?

used to play shinny hockey without pads, took a good thousand whacks off the shins that would fell a normal man. never broken anything.

got stitches once - while moving a dresser got a small finishing nail lodged next to the bone of my ....hmmm, can't remember what finger it was, there's no scar to remind me...anyhow, they had to slice open the tip of my finger in an x-pattern and peel the corners away. it was fascinating to watch. i have the nail as a souvenir. the tetanus shot i got hurt worse than the sugery. fucker made my arm hurt for 3 days.

I've never broken a bone. I have had stitches, though - had a mole removed. I'm fairly confident that if I were to fall from the roof of a building I would be miraculously unharmed.

I've never broken anything, had any stiches or stayed over night in a hospital, in fact, I haven't been to a hospital since I swallowed a ball barring when I was 12 and I'm 26 now.

That said I've 10 fillings and had four teeth pulled, due to my insistance on replacing drinking milk with drinking coke during my teenage years.

I have had stiches in my knee and little finger.

I have never broken a bone but I also bruise up really easily. Sometimes it gets kinda embarrassing having to explain away large marks on my legs and arms. I usually say that my housemate is beating me up and noone asks any more questions.

I've got osteoporosis, so I've had my fair share of broken bones. I think I'm up to about 6 or 7 now.

I've had major surgery once, to put screws into a broken hip (see above). However, I had all four wisdom teeth removed at once when I was 19 (they were all seriously impacted), and I was put under general anaesthetic for that, so maybe that counts as well.

Broken both my big toes, and a knuckle on my right hand (a few times, it's massive now), all while dispensing violent retribution.

a few fillings
Stitches to forehead from wall by older brother
Stitches to cheek from golf club by younger brother
Stitches to eyelid (good craic) from steel cap toe by farmer boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back