European and local elections 2024 (10 Viewers)

That happened Maria Walsh and she reacted by getting going back witha running mate who didn't even campaign.

It's rife for either doing a load of work, or no work at all.

NB is currently 8.5k ahead of cuffe after the aontu transfers, but that's the last of the 'friendly' candidates for him. SD next to transfer, so we're into the interesting second last lap.

I'd say a transfer from Cuffe to Adult Oriented Rock would obliterate the gap between him and boylan, even if Daly transfers equally?

How do transfers work? If I gave 1 to Al Qadri, 2 to Cuffe, 3 to Daly and Daly was knocked out before Cuffe will my vote still go to the next candidate still in the running?

as far as i understand, your vote would have been sitting in cuffe's pile, and if you hadn't voted past your #3 preference, when it came to examining your vote it would have been deemed non-transferable.
so your vote wouldn't have counted.

Only one more from that whatsapp group to hopefully be elimnated now in MNW - The chances of a coalition in europe that doesn't involve some hard right farage type fuckers is still very legit

1718140004959.png

it's interesting to see how many of these 'new irish' (do we have a better phrase than that?) stood for FF and especially FG. they seemed to have much more diversity in their candidates than other parties.

Users who are viewing this thread

• rettucs
  • ernesto
  • M
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back