European and local elections 2024 (9 Viewers)

185bd7f8d7594fff8dc732335e4a69fa_xl.jpg

That's the one! They cleaned it up a month or two back, looking forward to its next graphic design treatment
There’s one on north strand where someone has painted a bloodied axe in his outstretched hand

Must keep an eye out, I'll be around there tonight.

North Strand Road?

a guide to which parties are the greenest. FF getting 69/100 seems a little generous.

This is getting odd now

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm wondering if Tóibín might have a good chance being already established and former SF. The Midlands North West seems to nominate at least one SF candidate and maybe because of the boarder county's ?
I guess Ming is a safe bet and I would not be surprised if Saorise was nominated I'd expect at least one female candidate and you'd have to think FF/FG must have some sort vote that er can be counted on. I haven't looked at Dublin or South much although I'm close to both. Dodgy builder guy will get back in ? Supposedly a notoriously low turn out for EP elections anyway 50% or so.

Ming I would think is not to bad and there 8 years so at least knows how the place works.
I wont be giving him first preference though since I reckon he will get in anyway.
It's actually not a bad ballot apart from the obvious dodge partis and few weird indies.
No idea about Charlotte Keenan I presume a single issue candidate.

My estimate is MNW is gonna roll to about count 15
I'm kinda thinking the 3/4/5s I have in mind should be moved to 1/2/3 because I'd rather them to bubble along in transferland for longer.

I am who I am, it'll be all the lefties ftw.

Users who are viewing this thread

• rettucs
  • ernesto
  • M
  • pete
  • JohnnyRaz
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back