Euro load bollix (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter 1984
  • Start date
  • Replies 98
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 0
scabby f*ck

Stuart Little (07 Jan, 2002 11:12 a.m.):
At least I don't wait till AFTER the guests leave my party before breaking out the crackers & cheese.

the very fact that it was the sort of party that featured crackers and cheese makes me very glad that i chose a frozen goodfellas pizza over going....

What? There were crackers and cheese?
Oh, hang on. Wrong party.
And I did get crackers.
I especially liked the fish-shaped ones.

scabby f*ck

Stuart Little (07 Jan, 2002 11:12 a.m.):
At least I don't wait till AFTER the guests leave my party before breaking out the crackers & cheese.

I have to say the cheese was real nice & the brie mmm, but after eating that mouldy shit I didn't feel too good. When I got home after all the boozing I was lying in bed knowing that if I moved a muscle there'd be some projectile vomiting. Oh and the Nightmares! (not really I hardly ever dream it seems anymore)

scabby f*ck

the very fact that it was the sort of party that featured crackers and cheese makes me very glad that i chose a frozen goodfellas pizza over going....

you're just jealous cos you didn't get to be DJ peepee for the night.
the crackers were great and cheese was suburb. thanks the moms
and himself.

scabby f*ck

Chrith (07 Jan, 2002 11:55 a.m.):

you're just jealous cos you didn't get to be DJ peepee for the night.
the crackers were great and cheese was suburb. thanks the moms
and himself.

Dj '84 Rockin the Cheese Par-tay.

I should take over from bouncers, cleared the place in under 10 minutes!

Hey fakkas!
I'm seriously pissed off at missing 'got the time'.
that's my all time fave air-guitar piece.

i made myself puke (hard) about a year ago cos I'd air-rocked waaay too hard - the bit where everything just goes: gug gug, gug gug, gug gug, gug gug is the frikkin best EVER pt II.

twenty euros's for a taxi home on saturday night. its usually only ten quid. somebody told me that taxi fares have gone up by 27%

euro taking the piss!!

daz (07 Jan, 2002 02:11 p.m.):
twenty euros's for a taxi home on saturday night. its usually only ten quid. somebody told me that taxi fares have gone up by 27%

euro taking the piss!!

If anyone feels a taxi driver has ripped them off they should ask the driver for a receipt with details of the pick-up point, the destination, the time and date, the taxi number and the fare. Then ring up the Carriage Office and ask them to verify that it's correct.

People out our way have gotten apologies and refunds from taxi drivers by doing this after being charged way over the odds because we're "outside the dublin taximeter area" (we're not).

a taxi driver tried to rip me off on saturday night too.
after a swift whipping out of calculator and a whipping of tongue, he changed his mind:

"17 euros me bollix!" (or you know, words
to that effect)
"there was an increase in fares"
"yes. i know. one on dec 1st and one on jan 1st. could you tell me how the breakdown on this works?"
"eh, mumble mumble, interim, mumble mumble. its all written down there missus" (points at miniscule text on laminated sheet on dashboard).
"yes, but i want *you* to tell me. what does 'interim' mean? hmmmm?"
"eh,okay. 12 euros then".

chancer.

or they could just provide a decent level of service to their customers, which I realise would be revoloutionary, not to mention novel concept for a financial institution.

nlgbbbblth (07 Jan, 2002 10:00 p.m.):
kirstie (07 Jan, 2002 10:44 a.m.):
anyway, just to reiterate - banks are cunts.

Why the fuck SHOULDN'T they be open on a saturday?

- The union would need the members' acceptance in a ballot for this to happen and such approval is highly unlikely.

They'd probably agree to go for it if it were

a. optional
b. paid for properly

Yet somehow i can't see either happening...

There's a bank out in cornelscourt, (southside) that opens on saturdays. I'm not sure if it's regular bank hours, i.e. when they fuckin feel like it, but it is open.

And they've got drive-thru ATMs.

woo-hoo

nlgbbbblth (08 Jan, 2002 06:58 p.m.):

It may come in eventually - on a limited basis where they think the demand exists - and if the above conditions are adhered too.

i think THIS should be said about that gay euro

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back