ENYA (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter tim
  • Start date
  • Replies 72
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 3
I'd say she would find little or no pleasure in Orcs.

She seems to me to be very transeldental in her love making.

Whereas Orcs just want to bend you over, horse into any hole they can find, and you've barely gotten over the shock before you feel Orc jizz overflowing out of you and running down your legs.
And then its bye bye mister Orc.

Interesting fact about Orcs : they have prehensile penises.

i think too many people are just assuming she's shite. i was guilty of this myself until about a month ago when a friend suggested we listen to his favorite enya tape and i was too polite to hiss and spit objections. turned out it was actually quite good, it was the one with orinoco flow on it.

remember that time an intruder broke into her house and she locked herself into, and the maid out of, the saferoom. the maid had to fight the intruder herself. that was gas. she lives in dalkey i believe, if anyone wants to call over and ask for their royalties back.

This is fast becoming a mental condition amongst people who listen to a lot of electronic music. At some point, after filling their ears with bonified electronic music for a long time, they accidendentally come across an old enya cd and are all of a sudden going "Hey! Whoa! Wait a minute, this is GRRREAT!"

I've said it before. Enya makes music for people who like to spend their time cooking ornate meat dishes whilst wearing a pointed hat and velvet cloak. She's mad. And you're mad for listening to her.

I skipped through this and actually laughed at "The Humming" "mmmmmmmmm mmm"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Echoes in Rain there has got some hit potential.
We cannot judge untill a suitable montage of video has been added.
Still the best ever:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If Enya has RTE hair then the Corrs have TV3 hair

TheCorrs-stickerplacement.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back