ENYA (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter tim
  • Start date
  • Replies 72
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 3
Is Enya's tax money not the only thing keeping the country going these days?

And worse - all of IMRO's unclaimed royalties are split between their top earners instead of being given as dividends to the members. This means that every time my music has been played on TV or radio and not declared the royalties end up in the pockets of U2 Enya and friends. It burns! Ouch!

if Enya hit on any of the lads on thumped, and promised them drinks, a ride and a hedonist weekend back in her place, the number of refusals would be low I'd say.

edit, I needless limited my post with the word lads.

if Enya hit on anyone on thumped, and promised them drinks, a ride and a hedonist weekend back in her place, the number of refusals would be low I'd say.

people that like enya should be stripped and tied together with shamrock and made to parade around cities singing "sail away sail away..." while people fling bits of shit at them.

what youtubers have to say about Donegals finest

"I'm sure this woman is not human, she has come from afar better place than this world. Her voice and talent is beyond anything possible."

"Enya is the best.....these song is like from the Gods from heaven...from a angel whoo love you and u fell love by the way.. FUCK all EMO"

The divide really is astonishing but understandable. People seem to like her music or absolutely detest it.

My friend says it sounds like drowning.

Oh well, I like it!

what would happen if Enya and Donald Trump rode each other?

Would it be like what Venkman warned the lads about not crossing the beams in GhostBusters?

How much would Donald have to pay you to ride him?
donald-trump-bad-hair-day.jpg

The manager of the o'briens in dalkey once told me she was in there and bought 4 cans of bulmers amongst other things.

Who would win in a fight, Enya or Áine form Sligo?

Áine has the muscle but Enya has the magical powers and shit..

be interesting to see, maybe in a cage

I wonder what the love child of Enya and Julie Cruise would be? I think maybe just a pure energy reverb entity.

My mate's uncle produces her stuff. His wife writes her lyrics. At least one of them is talented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back