Electric Picnic 2015 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 107
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 2
I talked to a good few people that said they left Blur's set after about 4 or 5 songs. And they were people that consider themselves pretty big fans.

I have to admit that the music part of these festivals is almost starting to become secondary to me these days. I kind of know that I'm not gonna see the most amazing sets in the world or my favourite bands of all time. Kind of is starting to be more about a day out for me.
According to this i turned up 7 tracks in so can't really speak for the start Blur Setlist at Electric Picnic 2015

It was fun for me because I got to sing along with songs I loved when I was 13, hell I was delighted when they broke into Stereotypes but I did notice that most of the crowd hadn't a clue about songs like that or Trimm Trabb

According to this i turned up 7 tracks in so can't really speak for the start Blur Setlist at Electric Picnic 2015

It was fun for me because I got to sing along with songs I loved when I was 13, hell I was delighted when they broke into Stereotypes but I did notice that most of the crowd hadn't a clue about songs like that or Trimm Trabb

I was kind of like that for the Manics

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back