Electric Picnic 2015 (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 107
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 2
Anyone that went home by now? Any decent bands? Facilities as bad as one would expect?

The Amanda Brunker set seems to have gone to a youtuber called 'Bry'. He's a sort of Victorian goth post-myspace haircut abomination. This is his 'hit' song.
Irish Times review: Bry: youtube star on stage

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Amanda Brunker set seems to have gone to a youtuber called 'Bry'. He's a sort of Victorian goth post-myspace haircut abomination. This is his 'hit' song.
Irish Times review: Bry: youtube star on stage

Tall lad, in fairness.

First Youtube star I've seen getting locked in their video.

Fair play.
These dickheads played the Academy twice the other week. They seem to be some sort of music/jackass crew adored by the internet. GG Allin-lite for teenage girls? The internet sure does bring out all the odd-balls.

These dickheads played the Academy twice the other week. They seem to be some sort of music/jackass crew adored by the internet. GG Allin-lite for teenage girls? The internet sure does bring out all the odd-balls.

Ah, sure the kids love it. Bless 'em.

Lot of pressure on teenage boys now. Proper hairstyles, ink, confidence.
#teambry

Well anyway:

Grace Jones was amaaazing

Blur were great fun but Damon does not give a fuck about anything he wrote in the 90's

Shamir was DEADLY at 11PM and a bit difficult at 3AM when the crowd were falling over drunk

Natalie Prass was really nice even though there was probably only about 30 people there

Crowd for Mac Demarco were going mental for him and I really, really enjoyed it.

Viet Cong and Pond were both inoffensively indie pleasant

I skipped most of the cool stuff to see mates bands and the Manics who were surprisingly brilliant and went down really well.

there was loads more but whatever amirite

If music festivals were ever a thing the kids in school into music went to they're now just the 2K15 equivalent of a day at the races for the rest of the class.

It appeared to be the best day of their lives so far.

When you start going to concerts first, it's just the best way to get all of that energy of youth out of you.

I do feel though, that someone should work the line at these shows handing out Smiths and Joy Division CDs, and tell these kids there's another way to live.

I thought he put on a great show at PV, but people that saw him here were having a moan about him and the lads basically being a jam band. This was made to sound like a bad thing.
Not a whole lot of jamming going on that I saw, I suppose there's a stoned, Pavement kind of vibe to some it.

Proper cult following though, live and die by him crowd. I think he's really tapped into a thing of his own.

Well anyway:

Grace Jones was amaaazing

Blur were great fun but Damon does not give a fuck about anything he wrote in the 90's

Shamir was DEADLY at 11PM and a bit difficult at 3AM when the crowd were falling over drunk

Natalie Prass was really nice even though there was probably only about 30 people there

Crowd for Mac Demarco were going mental for him and I really, really enjoyed it.

Viet Cong and Pond were both inoffensively indie pleasant

I skipped most of the cool stuff to see mates bands and the Manics who were surprisingly brilliant and went down really well.

there was loads more but whatever amirite

If music festivals were ever a thing the kids in school into music went to they're now just the 2K15 equivalent of a day at the races for the rest of the class.

At therisk of sounding like an owl

"who? who? who? who?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back