Electric Picnic 2007 thread (1 Viewer)

The Field is playing the Nokia stage...oooh yeah, sensual...

long range weather forecasts are predicting a dry change in the weather in the next fortnight too...

we can only pray..

I'm not crazy about From Here We Go Sublime, but it'll be interesting to see how he goes about playing live, and how he'll handle the samples etc.

At the weekend someone asked me if I'd heard if Venetian Snares was playing, because, well, they'd heard off someone that he was playing. Anyone have anything more concrete than what they heard off a friend who heard off a friend?!

I'm not crazy about From Here We Go Sublime, but it'll be interesting to see how he goes about playing live, and how he'll handle the samples etc.

At the weekend someone asked me if I'd heard if Venetian Snares was playing, because, well, they'd heard off someone that he was playing. Anyone have anything more concrete than what they heard off a friend who heard off a friend?!

Snares was a very remote possibility at one stage but it's now 99.9% certain that he won't be playing.
.wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #f5f5ff; background-image: none; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }

.wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #f5f5ff; background-image: none; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }

don't be like that.

I HAVE IT ON GOOD AUTHORITY THAT THERE'LL BE GANG LOADS OF VAN HALEN PLAYED OVER THE COURSE OF THE WEEKEND.

THEY COULD END UP PLAYING IT THEMSELVES NEXT YEAR... THEY'RE BACK ON THE ROAD. WITH DAVE. YESSSS....

ALLAHQUAAANNNNNDOOO!!!!

I'll be chilling at body and soul discussing holistic medicine with david mcwilliams and eating a tofu burger...

..ah no i won't, i'll be vomiting and bussellpunching young ones while off me head on ketamine and dog worming tablets at the chemical brothers

b-outique as it gets

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back