DVD bargains (1 Viewer)

Manys the time I've gotten the little green annoying bit of paper that says...

Dear Ian,
I called to the door with your lovely dvd all the way from 'merika
I really could'nt be arsed trying to fit it into your letterbox, although it clearly will.
Instead you can collect it at a very inconveniant post office sorting office miles away from here,
during the opening hours that are exactly the same as usual buisness hours rendering collection even more incnveniant to you...
It'id be easier if you went to 'merika yourself to get this in the first place, really.
Lots of love
The Postman

Edit: In fact, the last time I went down to the sorting office to pick up a parcel, guess who walked passed me, heading out on his route?
MY FUCKING POSTMAN!!!

I reckon they just leave them at the sorting office if they know you're never there. Less weight for them to carry.

I've managed to catch them most of the time.
I work from home a couple of days a week.
Once or twice cought them on the street.
But when I have to go collect stuff that clearly fits through my letter box ( I check when I get home) really winds me up...

The worst was coming home one evening to find a parcel on my doorstep. On my doorstep! I phoned them up to say that was'nt on, anyone walking past could have helped themselves to a bunch of new stuff. Frankly, they did'nt give a damn.

I remember being at home shedloads of times and hearing the post come through the letterbox, checking it and finding a green slip. Fucker didn't even ring the doorbell or knock on the door. Lazy fucks.

I remember being at home shedloads of times and hearing the post come through the letterbox, checking it and finding a green slip. Fucker didn't even ring the doorbell or knock on the door. Lazy fucks.

Anytime I get registered post, the folks at the reception in my building aren't allowed sign for it so I have to go to the asshole of nowhere to pick it up. Makes buying stuff off the net a joy.

A FUCKING JOY.

Yeah, thats happened me too.
I'm walking up the hall as letters spill in the door along with a green slip.
Cut to: Door swinging open.
Ian: OI! YOU! YOU WITH THE BAG!
Postman: Who me?
Holding up green slip.
Ian: You have something for me... Puh-rick
Postman: There was noone there when I knocked.
Ian: YOU DID'NT KNOCK!!!

pricks

(Member when the Post came first thing in the morning with the milkman( remember milkmen) now they arrive at half two. Half two!)

Under the mat!

For jaysus sake...

Do you recon there's a load of postmen walking around the place exactly like Charles Bukowski and Bad Santa?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back