Dublin Racist Riots (5 Viewers)

Khabib didn't just beat him, he fucked with his head the whole time he was doing it. It's more or less the turning point beyond which he was redeemable - after this fighting was over - he wasn't gonna be the champ ever again because he was leagues behind Khabib, PR, Cocaineyness, being a pain in the hole and a bully went full time from here on - before this they were side projects to retaining belts. TLDR it's raging bull, except with money.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I reckon in his own mind he thought he did okay in the Khabib fight. It was the two losses to Dustin Poirier that proved he was done. Annoyingly, at the beginning of his career he seemed alright. A bit of a Dublin mouth, but appeared to be an actual martial artist in his ambition, skills and movement. The moment i was sure he was 100% cunt is when he punched Nate Diaz in the hand in the run up to their second fight.

actually of the 4 responses I got for posting a Rogan (discounting the my family will hate me response as a non participant)

2 asked why should people understand him at all
1 gave a summary
1 disliked it's very existence.

from that i can extrapolate on thumped using present data

50% unlikely to have done due dilligence
25% have
25% unconfirmed.

Doing due diligence on Joe Rogan to determine why people hate him is like digging through a bag of used nappies to see why someone might have discarded them. The guy literally made headline news during the pandemic for spreading misinformation, you hardly need to do a forensic analysis to figure that out.

Doing due diligence on Joe Rogan to determine why people hate him is like digging through a bag of used nappies to see why someone might have discarded them. The guy literally made headline news during the pandemic for spreading misinformation, you hardly need to do a forensic analysis to figure that out.

Nah I'm past the internet school of being told what i'm allowed to look at - that approach is in the process of failing society at a huge level across multiple cultural fronts. Rogan is a useful weather beacon in getting an understanding or at least idea of how people i don't agree with think. Also, being literally the most popular thing in the english speaking world It's probaly naive enough to pretend it doesn't exits.

Nah I'm past the internet school of being told what i'm allowed to look at - that approach is in the process of failing society at a huge level across multiple cultural fronts. Rogan is a useful weather beacon in getting an understanding or at least idea of how people i don't agree with think. Also, being literally the most popular thing in the english speaking world It's probaly naive enough to pretend it doesn't exits.
I never said you weren’t allowed to look at him, just wondering how much data you need to amass to understand Joe Rogan.

Well I have listened to 3 of the 100 most listened to podcasts on spotify in Ireland, the rest is politics, the rest is history and the newsagents, Like only occasionally the rest is politics maybe more so but not even that much.

I never said you weren’t allowed to look at him, just wondering how much data you need to amass to understand Joe Rogan.

If you actually are wondering, as i said, he's a weather beacon - I check joe what Rogan is doing to check the weather on things that are off my cultural radar. The answer to the question is the same as the answer to how often someone checks the weather.

if you like MMA rogan is essentially Gay byrne and this is the late late show. You might not watch the late late show but if you read that gareth brooks, amy huberman and someone else is gonna be on you get an idea of the societal weather here - country and western, light comedians and what not. You look at Rogan and you are getting a weather report for something 50 times bigger.

It's not about understanding the individual joe rogan, it's about understanding millions and millions of people i don't trip over normally.

Speaking of the late late, I accidentally saw some of it last night. That lady who sells out the 3arena and a million nights in vicar street was on it. As terrible as I assumed. Well, worse actually.

If you actually are wondering, as i said, he's a weather beacon - I check joe what Rogan is doing to check the weather on things that are off my cultural radar. The answer to the question is the same as the answer to how often someone checks the weather.

if you like MMA rogan is essentially Gay byrne and this is the late late show. You might not watch the late late show but if you read that gareth brooks, amy huberman and someone else is gonna be on you get an idea of the societal weather here - country and western, light comedians and what not. You look at Rogan and you are getting a weather report for something 50 times bigger.

It's not about understanding the individual joe rogan, it's about understanding millions and millions of people i don't trip over normally.
Ok, that makes more sense to me.

Speaking of the late late, I accidentally saw some of it last night. That lady who sells out the 3arena and a million nights in vicar street was on it. As terrible as I assumed. Well, worse actually.
Who was that lady? Beyonce?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I caught a glimpse at Joanne McNally being interviewed as I was in at my mother's. Possibly her?

She's a text book example of, if you are a z list celebrity who wants more publicity you need to find a cause or issue to talk about. Something you may have experienced personally and the general public can empathize with. Then you can make a documentary about your issue and be booked on chat shows to talk about your issue and become the defacto spokesman for this issue. It's usually mental health, or addiction or bullying ect....I think her issue was that she doesn't want to have children. Anyway, it seems to have worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Deadmanposting
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back