Dublin Racist Riots (3 Viewers)

Fair play to FF/FG/G and SF all making the discussion about policing anywhoo. The guards have been reporting demotivation and low morale in the force for months. The taser gig is just people with low morale now with tasers pitched against people with low morale now aware of potential tasers. None of that solves anything. Dickheads.

Fair play to FF/FG/G and SF all making the discussion about policing anywhoo. The guards have been reporting demotivation and low morale in the force for months. The taser gig is just people with low morale now with tasers pitched against people with low morale now aware of potential tasers. None of that solves anything. Dickheads.

its easier to give the guard's tasers than deal with the global trends and generational inequalities for sure.

For SF its just point scoring.

This is an excellent example of how Sinn Fein have been operating for the last 2 decades - it's not about actual issues, it's just about getting votes.

Should they just tell her she's class instead?

Arguably people think she is shit, this allows some sort of democracy to be applied to that thought.

I'm still voting for the portrait of Mary Robinson. Apparently it's a Banksy or something.

I missed this from our future presidents

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
"

Wouldn't it be great if scumbags had the balls to stand face to face with us and fight. No weapons. No bombs. No dead children. Man to man!

Scott Moore, a former Alliance Party activist and council candidate, is an Irish ‘battle rapper’ and has claimed victory over the former two-weight UFC champion. Scott believes the mixed martial artist is “exploiting the tensions of recent weeks in Dublin” to build up his own brand and publicity – pitching himself as Donald Trump off Wish”.

The UFC fighter took aim at Mr Moore, raging: “You’re a little Orange c*** from across the border. F*** off mate, you know what I’m saying, p*** off! That’s it, God bless.”

Scott Moore, a former Alliance Party activist and council candidate, is an Irish ‘battle rapper’ and has claimed victory over the former two-weight UFC champion. Scott believes the mixed martial artist is “exploiting the tensions of recent weeks in Dublin” to build up his own brand and publicity – pitching himself as Donald Trump off Wish”.

The UFC fighter took aim at Mr Moore, raging: “You’re a little Orange c*** from across the border. F*** off mate, you know what I’m saying, p*** off! That’s it, God bless.”

Ah yes, proving Moore's point

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back