Drummer glassed (3 Viewers)

the strange guy said:
Yeh, but was the bird hot? If she was, there's no problem. If she's hanging, I hope someone rats her out.

apart from being as minging as an old goat that had let itself go, there would still have been a problem.
1 that somebody that ugly is not just ugly on the outside.
2 very very lowkey bouncer presence-almost invisible in fact.
3 being from out of town is now enough reason to be bottled.
and 4 enough already.

right one said:
3 being from out of town is now enough reason to be bottled.

Did someone say this?

The band could've been from anywhere - the singer was the one making a distinction between "Dublin scumbags" and himself.

A more correct statement would be - 3 being an arsehole on stage is now reason enough to be bottled.

spady said:
Did someone say this?

The band could've been from anywhere - the singer was the one making a distinction between "Dublin scumbags" and himself.

A more correct statement would be - 3 being an arsehole on stage is now reason enough to be bottled.

who needs to be correct- what an arseholey thing to say. Being an arsehole hasnt seemed to have brought any bottles your way yet-what gives?

the rulers of the planet embarrased themselves. it was pathetic, the singer trying to act like a hardman!! yer one who threw it was pissed outta her head and probably didnt know what she was doin, the band knew exactly what they were doin and if they think the way to win over a crowd full of potential fans is to give them abuse and act all arrogant well then they have got a lot to learn, i wonder if they will do that again next time they play in dublin. i certainly wont be there to find out anyway. and unless im mistaken stanley super 800 were also from cork, i personally thought they were extremely entertaining and were having good banter with the audience, but they werent bottled!! so nobody got bottled simply for being from out of town!

right one said:
who needs to be correct- what an arseholey thing to say. Being an arsehole hasnt seemed to have brought any bottles your way yet-what gives?

I was trying to clarify that it wasn't about where they were from and it had more to do with the lead-singer being an arsehole who totally mis-read the crowd.

Nobody should have been bottled but for fucks sake - it had nothing to do with him being from Cork. I heard the girl was from Wexford anyway. Some cunt from the country tried to start on me later for no reason - I'm not going to blame everyone outside Dublin for it.

nine acre dust said:
the rulers of the planet embarrased themselves. it was pathetic, the singer trying to act like a hardman!! yer one who threw it was pissed outta her head and probably didnt know what she was doin, the band knew exactly what they were doin and if they think the way to win over a crowd full of potential fans is to give them abuse and act all arrogant well then they have got a lot to learn, i wonder if they will do that again next time they play in dublin. i certainly wont be there to find out anyway. and unless im mistaken stanley super 800 were also from cork, i personally thought they were extremely entertaining and were having good banter with the audience, but they werent bottled!! so nobody got bottled simply for being from out of town!

Exactly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back