Drummer glassed (1 Viewer)

chill out guys and show some respect - a person died.

andrew
ps - fancy: now you are truely the man. killer sig, dawg!

thank you kindly spandex.

are you playing drinking later? I think you are.

M.BISON said:
chill out guys and show some respect - a person died.

andrew
ps - fancy: now you are truely the man. killer sig, dawg!

i was talking to a cork fella last night who was at the gig, he said he saw a burd throw the glass/bottle and that the cunt in Losers of the Planet was giving it loads of substandard liam gallagher style "attitooooode" and was generally being a prick, some burd lashes a glass, miss's him, hits the drummer. if anything should happen its that the drummer rapes the "singer" with the bottle and shits in his wounds.

if this tells us nothing else its this:
people from outside of dublin should fuck the fuck off and stay away and leave us alone. we are a better people and have no need for these slurry-breath turnip trolls fouling our air. you know where the train station is, use it!

if it tells us nothing else, it's this:

there needs to be an immediate cessation of all musical/social activity.
starting now.

was it the neck or above the eye?? i would love to have seen it. i always miss things like this.

if anyone can post a more accurate description, i'd really appreciate it.

i suppose the bus accident in dublin puts this kind of thing into perspective though.

UnIt SevEn said:
was it the neck or above the eye?? i would love to have seen it. i always miss things like this.

if anyone can post a more accurate description, i'd really appreciate it.

i suppose the bus accident in dublin puts this kind of thing into perspective though.

someone crahsed a bus at House of Mexico's drummer last night at the ballroom, but you don't hear us bitching do you?

Pantone247 said:
someone crahsed a bus at House of Mexico's drummer last night at the ballroom, but you don't hear us bitching do you?
no, i think tom just looks like a bus just crashed into his head all the time.

nice set, by the way. i watched you guys in whelans a while back but thought it was much better last friday night.

we couldn't hear ricardo though. was that intentional??

I dunno if anyone gives a fuck but I met the lad in question last night and he has a healthy 6 stitches around the eyebrow from the incident

FancyGoods said:
Bullshit.

Talkin through your hole.

Never happened

bollox.

as if.

were you even there?

Some people who WERE there had this to say on the
cluas messageboard here

Bren: “the whole bottle incident spoiled the night a bit think a good few people left after that some drunk girl threw the bottle. the rulers of the planet were acting like dickheads but didnt deserve that”

Dirtypropoganda: “i was downstairs when the guy from rulers of the planet came down all cut up to bits i was pretty horrified to see it. but then i found out that he the band had been abusing the crowd on the basis that they are from dublin. f**k them. if some drunk bird didint do it while they were onstage then somebody else would have at closer range if they were acting like such pricks. at least this way they got a bit of publicity out of it...i mean im not all bout peolpe getting hurt but if you abuse people yoy run that risk dont ya”

Bren: “nobody deserved to be hurt but they were looking for a reaction from the crowd with their "dublin scum" comments and when they got a reaction they reverted to "we were only having a laugh and you took it to far"

Andy: “Somethin like the bottlin incident was bound 2 happen especially when ur shoutin things like "yuppies" and "ur only here cus its free like"
-CLUAS.COM see above link.

...Would seem to suggest that spady was also present at said night. There was 4 security on, one of them was on the balcony when it happened, hense a speedy interaction from the good aul garda.

The rulers were givin it loads all night and my personal favourite moment was when they go 'whos responsible for promoting this night get him up here now'. Nice one. You work your ass off for a month beggin, stealing and borrowing and eventually succeeding in getting a band a gig in front of a couple of hundred people whove never heard of them, they act like pricks onstage, slag the people off for coming to see them!?!, a bottle is thrown and its my fault for asking them to play.

To sum up...No one threw any bottles at the things. The things are good.

He choose......poorly.

nonlogic liam said:
Yes but even if the singer was "slagging" of members of our "glorious capital" was it really nessacary to stick a broken bottle in his face (even if it was thrown). Ireland what has happened to you?

just goes to show how UNfuckin' rock'n'roll this town is if you can't heckle back some langer.whats wrong with nippin' in to the jax, hacking a lump off, then givin' it the ol' turd curve ball. excrement is way more rocknroll than a fuckin' smirnoff ice bottle

tommytrousers said:
just goes to show how UNfuckin' rock'n'roll this town is if you can't heckle back some langer.whats wrong with nippin' in to the jax, hacking a lump off, then givin' it the ol' turd curve ball. excrement is way more rocknroll than a fuckin' smirnoff ice bottle

You're banned from TBMC now, you shit slinger! Thats stuff for prison gigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back