Drumcanoo highlights (7 Viewers)

• Thread starter OLP
  • Start date
  • Replies 291
  • Views 33K
  • Watchers 7
t/g,munk,moose,rita,mrs.13,mooses mates,gary,damo,leitrim brits,conor d. were my crew.

t/g,munk,moose,rita,mrs.13,mooses mates,gary,damo,leitrim brits,conor d. were my crew.

3672373097_3eba8088a8_o.jpg

gotta take that down in a few mins. completely paranoid about somone from work seeing it. there was anout 70 on facebook this morning, none of you's are in them except moose crowdsurfing.

Best Band seen-GHUNDI.

Second best-Abrasive Wheels.

Hope the lads broke even on this - it looked expensive to put on. Thanks to all involved

roosky were class at this btw

Agreed. Hadn't seen Roosky before and thought they were pretty rockin'. Pity the hall was just about empty when they played, but I'll blame the fantastic weather and good vibes for that! :cool:

Highlights: Ghundi, BAND OF THE FESTIVAL. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING AMAZING. my fave irish band now. it's all been said above by gab. legends.
Other bands I really enjoyed were Moutpiece(blister on the moon was stellar) Cut The Reins (only caught the last song but they were completly rocking it) Septic Pussy (bunch of drunks on stage) Runnin Riot and Roosky completly rocking the gaff.
30 cans of stella for 15 quid. getting a free fish and chips. meeting some really cool people and everyone being completly sound.
Donegal generally being a really picturesque place, especially with the weather.

lowlights: missing Droppin Bombs, security at The Beat (I still really enjoyed it though), terrible hangovers putting a dent on my buzz, 10 hours of travelling on friday with nawt winks on me.

This is thelast bottle of wine I'm drinking today.

I was completely in cartoon land for most of it.

Idin't even get a buzz off the last(fuckin enormous!) line of ketamine I done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back