Drumanacoo (2-day) Punx Picnic, Donegal (2 Viewers)

Actually,I don't give a bollix as long as somebodies fucking kicking out the jams..|..|So what if its raining aswell,I'm gonna be all hepped up on goofballs so it won't make a blind drunk bit of difference. Sure I won't remember any of it anyway unless I catch pneumonia again. Although I hope no aggro goes down cos that'll be a total buzzkill. (for whoevers involved)

I will be royally pissed off if some other of the good names drops out. But who cares about the rain, sure half of the people there will be drunk enough to have a good night sleep in their tent-turned-mudhut.

what the fuck is everyone complaining bout rain for this is ireland, rain is a given, i mean for fuck sake it rains underground in tara mines, true story!!

Yeah, but Tara is magical...fucked up things happen there!

ah your confusing where i work, which is tara mines and the hill of tara two completely different places, but magic in its own right happen in both places, if you meet me at the picnic ask me bout, "the right way the wrong way and the tara way" i'll explain that to yer there :)

Heh i am a foreigner afterall, my knowledge of Ireland is just as good as an Irishman's knowledge of wine. But i will keep that in mind, always interested in wee anecdotes of dodgy dealings.

One word - quagmire. An area of soft wet ground which you sink into if you try and walk on it. I was at the 'site' this week and if you're bringing a tent make sure the poles are at least 1m long. It's undulating as well. Make freinds with Josie in Byrne's Bar which is opposite and ask if you can use her back yard. You might get about a dozen camper vans in the car park. Good feckin' luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back