Drumanacoo (2-day) Punx Picnic, Donegal (1 Viewer)

Is there gonna be anything happening on Friday? any bands like?

Tryin to decide on whether to head up friday or saturday morning

Don't think there's much happening on Friday other than drinking. But ya may as well come up for the craic. Seems like there'll be a good few around.

I don't think there's any bands playing the Friday, We should be heading up anyways. Got to stock up on Cherry Juice and Vegan Sloppy Joes. It's going to be one great weekend. Hopefully this shitty weather gets lost.

are there buses that go from letterkenny to drumanacoo.how far from letterkenny is drumanacoo,i cant find it on a map.

are there buses that go from letterkenny to drumanacoo.how far from letterkenny is drumanacoo,i cant find it on a map.

there is a private bus we have hired that leaves letterkenny town, departs from opposite the bus station at 2pm & 6pm. there will be a charge for this bus - not sure how much - 2 or 3 or 4 euros - I dont know exactly but its cheap enough.
this bus will also be at the picnic on monday morning to take people back to letterkenny town.

the venue THE ROCK is approx 8 miles out of LK town, just before you gte into the village of CHURCHILL.

there willbe signs to the picnic from LK out to churchill

how long will it take to walk? coz the buses wont drop people off til 2.45ish so wont be able to get that private bus

Anyone passing through Sligo on Friday that might be able to give me a lift up? Broke as fuck...no cash for a bus up:(

The outlook for the weekend

http://www.met.ie/forecasts/

"The unsettled weather will continue into the weekend, with strong winds, rain and scattered showers at times. It will be a windy day on Friday, with rain affecting many areas. Highest temperatures will be in the mid to high teens, in a moderate to fresh south to southwest wind. Saturday will be somewhat brighter, with some sunny spells. There will be scattered showers too, and some of these may by heavy. Winds will be moderate to fresh and southerly in direction. Maximum temperatures will again be in the mid to high teens. Sunday will feel cooler in a moderate, west to northwest wind. There will be some scattered showers also, and some of them may be heavy."

Cant wait for it now I get to bring out my shiny new wellies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets hope all those scattered showers will be every where but the picnic!!!

Going to make sure I have nothing that can get wet so. Will waterproof the bag and all that. I hope they've picked the campsite in a decent spot (ie, slightly elevated from other areas, not close to any toilets/sinks etc) so the tents won't flood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back