Drumanacoo (2-day) Punx Picnic, Donegal (1 Viewer)

think im gonna be dj-ing on the sunday now instead, good mixture of stuff, anarcho, hardcore, crust, punk, oi, also gonna be playing a couple of Crude & Snide tracks in the set too,

I've never driven. I asked the auld fella and that's the way he's always gone. It's also the route the bus takes (eehhhh I think) and the most direct route according to the map...

The Bus Eireann and John McGinley buses both go the way I described, up the M1 and turn off for Ardee. Bus Eireann also use the port tunnel which doesn't make much sense to me. A couple of years ago the N2 would've been the way to go but you'd be adding a good half hour onto the journey that way these days.

The Bus Eireann and John McGinley buses both go the way I described, up the M1 and turn off for Ardee. Bus Eireann also use the port tunnel which doesn't make much sense to me. A couple of years ago the N2 would've been the way to go but you'd be adding a good half hour onto the journey that way these days.

Thats the way we went last time the n2.I'm cheesed we did'nt motorway it.

Thats the way we went last time the n2.I'm cheesed we did'nt motorway it.

No wonder ye were moaning about us being so far away. Motorway then dual carriageway means the first town you hit after Dublin is Emyvale Co Monaghan. should take about 3 hours.

Last time I came up by car we did it in under 2 1/2 hrs but that was in a 3 litre Lexus on a Sunday morning.

I'm only winding yas up (actually I think it was roosky who did the most moaning). I'll type out decent directions and get Gambra to delete all the others if that's cool. Should save hassle all round.

Sounds like a plan. I'll do it first thing in the morning.

and when you get off the bus cormac bennett's going to drop-kick you for stickying the lisbon treaty thread...i don't envy YOU right now!

The No vote will have a direct effect on the distance of festivals from your home and
has thrown the legality of dreadlocks on white, middle class kids into doubt.

Punk is dead you wankers cos you killed it through and through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back