Drumanacoo (2-day) Punx Picnic, Donegal (1 Viewer)

Like to go but have been told by someone 'inside the loop' that less than 100 tickets have been sold with only 2 weeks to go. It must be pretty likely that it'll be cancelled. Watch out - Glastonbury this definitely is not.

One word-Fuckineejit.
Inside my ass more loike.

Like to go but have been told by someone 'inside the loop' that less than 100 tickets have been sold with only 2 weeks to go. It must be pretty likely that it'll be cancelled. Watch out - Glastonbury this definitely is not.

hey Reeeeno, I'm involved with organising this event and WE ARE NOT cancelling it, don't be so fucking stupid. Are you a pig that works in a office?

I heard he's that guy who lost the plot in russia because he wan't to go to the punx picnic so bad but he was afraid of a poor turnout. Most of the nordies goin are payin at the door(or gate as the case may be) and i assume loadsa people will do the same.
I can't fuckin wait!

reeeeno said:
Watch out - Glastonbury this definitely is not.
what, no supermodels or british twats? jolly poor show that.

"ya, hi, no, can't talk, i'm at glastonbury, ya really, i know, isn't it..!"

glastonbury05_9.jpg

I think it says start time 2 on the saturday on the tickets so I would say you should be aiming for sometime before that.
I hope I will get nice early but I am going to a wedding the night before which means it is going to be hell trying to get there

A few people were asking me how to drive to Letterkenny from Dublin. Ya follow the N2 to Aughnacloy in Monaghan and then the A5 through the north to Lifford. Follow signposts for Letterkenny from there. It's about 20 minutes drive from Lifford and I assume someone will be doin a wee map of how to get from Letterkenny to the festival itself...

A few people were asking me how to drive to Letterkenny from Dublin. Ya follow the N2 to Aughnacloy in Monaghan and then the A5 through the north to Lifford. Follow signposts for Letterkenny from there. It's about 20 minutes drive from Lifford and I assume someone will be doin a wee map of how to get from Letterkenny to the festival itself...

When's the last time you came up here?

M1 to the Ardee turn off (roughly 15/20 minutes north of the toll bridge). If you miss this just take the next turn and keep on til you get to the Monaghan by-pass. Then Aughnacloy(Co Tyrone), then bypass Omagh, bypass Newtown Stewart, go through Sion Mills, bypass Strabane, then Lifford then Letterkenny.

Easiest thing to do from Dublin is head for the M1 and then follow signs for Derry until you see signs for Letterkenny/Lifford. It's pretty much straight all the way bar the turn off the M1.

I'll do up maps/directions in the next few days from every direction.

edit: I'll check on camping on friday too.

any sign of a line up - even a rough what bands what day etc

OK FOLKS MUSIC STARTS 2PM SAT 28TH JUNE.
running orders like this - provisionally - im not putting times in cos theres still a couple of adjustments.
MARQUEE sat 28th
RED BRICK HOUSE
COMPLAN
FUBAR
THE GAKK
FREEBOOTERS
MO7S
ESTEL
STUNT
OF&C
DROPPIN' BOMBS
3CR
SMALL MERCIES
BLOOD OR WHISKEY
KIDD BLUNT

HALL SAT 28TH JUNE
THE HINGES
MEATHEAD
EXCUSES
CAROSAH
1,000 DRUNKEN NIGHTS
SETTING OFF SIRENS
THE UNDERTAKERS
MOMMA'S SLIPPERS
MOUTPIECE
RUNNIN' RIOT
TOXIC WASTE
CONSTANT FEAR
THE DUBTONES

DECKING AREA - DJS/ACOUSTIC SAT 28TH JUNE
PAUL 13
DOGMANDU
SANIMONICA CHARM
SENOR TOASTIES ALL STARS
MARK BLACK'S BLUES BAND
DJ KRUSTY
DJ MC MOLEY
DJ TOMMY RASH
ROCK JIHAD

THE MARQUEE SUN 29TH JUNE
DON'T CARE BEARS
CORMAC COMPLANS HARDCORE WORKOUT
ELROY
SEXMAN 4
BACCHUS
ZAFARANCHOS
CLASS DESTRUCTION
ANTI STATE
HOPE IS NOISE
THE TROUBLES
DR BLOODMONEY
GAN BHRATACH
GHUNDI
THE LOBOTOMIES
DIRTY LOVE
PARANOID VISIONS

THE HALL SUN 29TH JUNE
APATHETIC YOUTH
TIRD TIME LUCKY
FIRST IMPRESSIONS
SICK JOKE
VIOLENT FUCKWITS
SEPTIC PUSSY
AXIS OF
BLOOD RED DOLLS
LES CHRISTPUNCHERS
DIVISIONS RUIN
BLEEDING RECTUM
THE EVANGELISTS

THE DECKING AREA - DJ/ACOUSTIC SUN 29TH JUNE
RECORD FAIR
CONSTANT SUPPLY
DECEPTION POLICY
DJ DAVID FAUGHNAN & JENNY DOHERTY
DJ JOHN BRENNAN
BEATNIK SOUL

COUPLE OF LAST MINUTE ADDITIONS BEING SORTED.

gate will be open friday, so it'sok to come on the friday.

ADFVANCE TICKETS ARE 50 EURO FOR WEEKEND TICKET, FROM SEVERAL OUTLETS -( SEE EARLEIR IN THIS THREAD FOR WHERE IF YOU DON'T KNOW) THEY ARE 60 EURO ON THE GATE - SO IT IS BEST TO BUY THEM EARLY. i WILL PROBABLY BE TAKING ANY TICKETS THAT ARE LEFT AWAY FROM THE OUTLETS 2 DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT, TO BE AVAILABLE ON THE GATE.

CAN SICK JOKE GET IN CONTACT PLEASE TA
cheers Jasper

I heard he's that guy who lost the plot in russia because he wan't to go to the punx picnic so bad but he was afraid of a poor turnout. Most of the nordies goin are payin at the door(or gate as the case may be) and i assume loadsa people will do the same.
I can't fuckin wait!

Nordies can get advance tickets at terry Hooleys record shop in Belfast town - PHOENIX RECORDS - they are 40 quids sterling, with probably a quid booking fee.

TICKETS WILL BE 60 EUROS AT THE GATE. So it's better to buy em in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back