Downloady Programme Q? (1 Viewer)

Junglebob

Website
www.littlemotiverecords.com
Hey does anyone know of any good programmes for downloading films and music that are free?? I've uTorrent but don't know any good sites to get torrents from that work at any good speed. Bearshare doesn't allow video downloads anymore! Any suggestions?

Hey does anyone know of any good programmes for downloading films and music that are free?? I've uTorrent but don't know any good sites to get torrents from that work at any good speed. Bearshare doesn't allow video downloads anymore! Any suggestions?

I hear that there are shops that have the things you're looking for. The only problem is that you have to give money to the people who created the things you want to enjoy for free.

It's just not fair, is it?

torrent site that are noramlly good for music/movies
torrentspy.com
isohunt.com

think speed depends on the ammount of connections, you have to allow uploading too

Yeah I know how that is! I tried torrentspy but could only find links to other sites which didn't have anything really, or were just to download programmes. Maybe I was looking in the wrong place?

Oh Hanley, check out your keytar thread!

Not really, they were at a crap speen of like between .5 and 2kb per sec! Any suggestions?

Bit torrent speed depends on a couple of things
1. how many people are seeding ( have full copies )
2. what you upload speed is ( really important, BT is faster the more you share)
3. if you have the correct ports open on your pc , firewall , router

check to see if the port is open with this :

http://btfaq.com/natcheck.pl

Start a download. you will need to get the hash of the file your trying to download and put it into that website, check around in utorrent it tells you in info i think. the above link will check if other people can connect to your pc. if they can you might need to open a port on your router and firewall.

If you are trying this from work or college, good luck its going to be much harder to setup.

without checking these things bit torrent will be dog slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back