Dont you hate when you call to enquire about a house for rent... (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter roxy
  • Start date
  • Replies 101
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 4
Yknow, the race that can't communicate in business.

Ah but seriously, Fiachra, let's be honest. You're contributing to this thread not because you give a shite about race-relations but because attempting to make me look like a racist gives you a warm glow in your groin.

The pretence on your part is funny. :)

so you're saying he's african?

foreign_legion_4.jpg

Yknow, the race that can't communicate in business.

Ah but seriously, Fiachra, let's be honest. You're contributing to this thread not because you give a shite about race-relations but because attempting to make me look like a racist gives you a warm glow in your groin.

The pretence on your part is funny. :)

to be honest I don't know what worries me more Fiona, the racism or the obsession with my goinal area...

so would you have him deported or just move him on and have the Government redistribute his property amongst Irish people?

to be honest I don't know what worries me more Fiona, the racism or the obsession with my goinal area...

Classic Pantone. Goinal. Deadly.

Anyway, I have to head on now so I'll leave you to have the last word. Take your time. The thrill of attempting to get one up on a girl on the internet must be immense! You're a rockstar.

I'll let you know what happens with the house.

actually it's just five now...

R: and is this the beroom?

Landlord: *inaudiable*

R: the bed... room... for sleeping is it?

R: i said THE... BED... ROOM!"

R: EL BED-O-ROOM-AH, POR FAVOR!?!?!

X: *inaudiable*

COLM: Hello there Father.

TED: Ah, hello Colm. (laughing)Out and about?

COLM: Ah, same as yourself.

TED: Good good.

COLM: I hear you're a racist now Father.

TED: Wha...What?

COLM: How did you get interested in that type of thing?

TED: Who said I'm a racist?

COLM: Everyone's sayin' it Father. Should we all be racist now? What's the official line the church is takin' on this.

TED: No, no.

COLM: Only the farm takes up most of the day and at night I just like a cup of tea. I mightn't be able to devote meself to the oul' racism.

MRS. CARBERRY COMES IN. SHE IS AN OLD WOMAN WHO HAS JUST BEEN SHOPPING AND HAS HANDFULLS OF BAGS.

MRS. CARBERRY: Good for you Father.

TED: What? Oh, Mrs. Carberry!

MRS. CARBERRY: Good for you Father. Well someone had the guts to stand up to them at last. Comin' over here, takin' our jobs and our women and actin' like they own the feckin' place. Well done Father. Good for you. Good for you. I'd like to feckin....

MRS. CARBERRY HAS NOW GONE ERATIC AND IS SWING HER SHOPPING BAGS EVERYWHERE.

MRS. CARBERRY: Feckin' Greeks.

COLM: It isn't the Greeks, it's the Chinese he's after.

TED: (panicing)I'm not after the Chinese.

MRS. CARBERRY: I don't care who he gets so long as I can have a go at the Greeks. They invented gayness!

TED: Look, we are not having a go at anybody. I am not a racist, alright. God!

MRS. CARBERRY: Feckin' Greeks!

TED LEAVES AND COLM WALKS OVER TO MRS. CARBERRY

COLM: How's Mary?

MRS. CARBERRY: She's fine. She got that job after all.

COLM: Great!

maybe it's just me but this thread title suggests this kind of thing is commonplace in dublin - that people enquiring about places to rent often end up getting a non-native english speaker on the line and they just hate it.

odd.

anyway roxy, if you dont want to get your friend to come in from Rush maybe just give this place a chance and go check it out yourself, at 5 or whenever the guy says. if you think it's worth viewing again with your friend then make further arrangements. i'd go for that before giving up on the place altogether just because of a language barrier.

if i'd let the language barrier get the better of me i would have been homeless for the past three years. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back