Dont you hate when you call to enquire about a house for rent... (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter roxy
  • Start date
  • Replies 101
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 4
I'm with Roxy on this - we should definitely send them all back to Togo or Ecuador or the Moon or wherever they're all coming from. That's what you're saying, right?

I think she's saying we should smash these fardins and send them home in bags. I've been wrong before though.

It's high time RTE re-ran this classic BBC sitcom from the 70s- It taught us that foreigners were not to be hated and feared but instead that they are hilarious and silly, bless 'em

261589.jpg

i've been looking on daft.ie last few days and i cannot BELIEVE the amount of ads that say

"NO FRENCH, BRAZILIAN, CZECH, POLISH, ETC"

welcome to ireland. now get out.

pricks.

the intolerance is quite unbelievable.

you have been away a while, haven't you? We're all racist here now.

My top tip is when you're looking for a place to rent here say you've been living in Port Laoise, not Hong Kong, for the past few years... some landlords here feel anything over 8 months overseas can make you fundamentally less Irish then they'd ideally desire in a tennant

you have been away a while, haven't you? We're all racist here now.

My top tip is when you're looking for a place to rent here say you've been living in Port Laoise, not Hong Kong, for the past few years... some landlords here feel anything over 8 months overseas can make you fundamentally less Irish then they'd ideally desire in a tennant

Thanks for the tip panty!

though i couldnt be fucked looking for a place to live in dublin at those rent prices - i reckon a dustbin will be cheaper and roomier.

i dont wanna share with a bunch of racists anyway ;)

i've been looking on daft.ie last few days and i cannot BELIEVE the amount of ads that say

"NO FRENCH, BRAZILIAN, CZECH, POLISH, ETC"

welcome to ireland. now get out.

pricks.

Saw that too. You're screwed if you're a smoking male student Brazilian couple!

Parks%20Bench%201.gif

PARK BENCH FOR RENT
E800 A MONTH

Bright, breezy, bench for rent from end of month. Fantasic central location near the duck pond, right by where that wino died last winter. Public Toilets less then 5 minutes walk. Served by local park warden, glue addled teens and courting couples. Suit non smoking professional or heavy drinking vagrant. Viewing by appointment. No rent allowence.

NO FRENCH, BRAZILIAN, CZECH, POLISH, GINGER, ETC"

don't you just HATE it when you enquire to rent about a place and remember you're BRAZILIAN, FRENCH, POLISH, CZECH ETC??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back