donating organs (1 Viewer)

i have a little problem with my eyes being used. i dunno; there's something about being buried with no eyes i wouldnt like? but i guess when you're dead you're dead...
they can have the rest though.

I have one of these:
donorcard1.jpg

I'm the same about the eyes though Lala. They are windows to the soul and 'aint no fucker gonna be looking at the world through my eyes...:cool:

You don't one of them brit ones. Get a nice Irish one they've a nicer picture.
card1.jpg

I feel squeamish about the eyes as well but I figure fuck it i'll be dead.

On a similar note I dont want to be buried I want to be cut up and I'll leave some recipies for myself and then I want all my friends to come to a big BBQ where I'm polished off.

I think that is more civilised and useful (and tasty) than rotting away in the ground.

Is that wierd?

I wonder if those cards hold any legal weight if your family object. I mean, they could say you weren't sound of mind at the time, or that you were really young when you signed the card, or that you'd told them you'd changed your mind and shit. They'd be mean to, I just wonder if they could...

Anyway, our local school is donating an organ type instrument to my big brother. True story.

I spell program the programmer's way. "Programme" looks weird to me

Likewise.

I wonder if those cards hold any legal weight if your family object. I mean, they could say you weren't sound of mind at the time, or that you were really young when you signed the card, or that you'd told them you'd changed your mind and shit. They'd be mean to, I just wonder if they could...

Anyway, our local school is donating an organ type instrument to my big brother. True story.

The next of kin signee's signature presumably helps give it some legal weight.

My mam signed mine and both of us are happy to donate everything so I can't see there being a problem in my case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back