DJ / Studio Headphones In Public? (1 Viewer)

Should DJ / Studio-style headphones be worn in public?

• Yes

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They should not be worn in public and should definitely not be worn around the neck at gigs, as I have noticed people are starting to do.

hanging them around your neck at gigs or in pubs is the same as putting your sunglasses on your forehead at gigs or pubs. you don't have to worry about losing them.

depends on the gig. This wouldn't be acceptable if it occurs at a gig that its not acceptable to be at.

It'd be ok if it was a popical island gig.

I'm on the fence on this one.

I used to wear massive big headphones all the time round town. With a discman. None of yer low bitrate nonsense.

Problem was, they got wrecked easily.

There is no way I'd go out and about now with my posh expensive AKG studio jobbies, so its those white iPod earbuds all the way.

I don't care about the sound quality as its mostly spoken word podcasts & not music that I'd be enjoying instead.

But seriously though, life too short to be "hatin on" people who wear big headphones to enjoy their music.

So I say yes & fuck the begrudgers. Wear em if you got em. (But yeah, put them in your floppy manbag when your not using them yeh hipster poseur)

i always use buds simply because i'm the kind of person who loses and breaks things. you nearly wouldnt want to listen to music on actual studio headphones outdoors, better off with lower market boosted to oblivion ones. Actual studio headphones would ruin your chances of getting hit by a bus or having someone run after you for an hour shouting your name.

wearing big headphones is like wearing these;

Skeletoes.jpg

they look stupid but they make your life better

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back