I saw a thing in the garden (2 Viewers)

Pretty sure there is a rats nest under my shed/office. I spotted one outside one day a while back, the dog is obsessed with something under there, and that intermittent scratching noise is probably not the hedge moving in the wind. The cat brought a corpse into the house last night.

So what to do? Poisoned rats will likely end up in the cats or dogs belly. Traps, maybe?

Pretty sure there is a rats nest under my shed/office. I spotted one outside one day a while back, the dog is obsessed with something under there, and that intermittent scratching noise is probably not the hedge moving in the wind. The cat brought a corpse into the house last night.

So what to do? Poisoned rats will likely end up in the cats or dogs belly. Traps, maybe?
blunderbuss and a rocking chair

ear worm for today

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View from my office. This Great Tit has started hanging around and is really interested in something in our kitchen. He seems to want to get in, or he is reacting to his reflection.

Terrible photos so including a photo of the web so we can see what they actually look like

#oldpaintycanjohnny

Attachments

• 20240326_160900.jpg
    20240326_160900.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240326_160854.jpg
    20240326_160854.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Great-Tit-43-www.carlmorrowphotography.com_-600x400.jpg
    Great-Tit-43-www.carlmorrowphotography.com_-600x400.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 0
Also the swan really hates that Canada goose. They were engaged in aerial combat the other day. Today swan is throwing shapes, goose is making noise while actually moving away. I shouldn't anthropomorphise but it is a bit like a teenage disco round here.

The bees!

I only recently found out that there's a beekeeper with a bunch of beehives about 30m over that way, so all the diligent workers are out and about the last few days. Can't believe I was brought up to be scared of these lads.

And this year, I want a jar of that local honey, flavoured with pollution and sewage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back