DJ / Studio Headphones In Public? (1 Viewer)

Should DJ / Studio-style headphones be worn in public?

• Yes

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I rang up to get these Bose noise-cancelling headphones one time.

The lady asked me where I would be using them. I told her for going to work on the bike.
She shut down the transaction. Said it was an unapproved use.
So then I said that I just wanted them for the house and she said she knew I was lying because I said bicycle first.
I was laughing at this point and she eventually ended the call.
I told the other half all of this and then she wouldn't let me buy the fucking things.

Women, wha'?

Been thinking about getting a pair of these for the morning train to work. I'm not really too worried about looking like a spa

Got a pair of them about a year ago to replace some other "cans" and I had to send them back. Shitty sound compared to other Senheissers(SP?) and so fucking tight on the ears it acually hurt. Reading up on reviews of them it seems a lot of people had complaints about how tight they were. And I don't have a big mallet head on me or anything like that.

So can anyone recommend a decent set of these that are not too expensive and would be decent and lightweight enough to go running with?

So can anyone recommend a decent set of these that are not too expensive and would be decent and lightweight enough to go running with?

running i'd recommend buds, the kind with the anchor that goes round the back of your ear.

like this

jabra-sports-headset-580-100.jpg

I actually have 4-5 sets.

Cycling (anchored)

walking (discreet buds)

working (sony mdr's)

studio (beyerdynamic d100)

the mdr's might be rigid enough to hold while running, but arent made for it.

mdr's crapped out. Ok I stood on them.

Got these cos i was in a rush:
Skullcandy SCS5URDZ-217 Uprock Rasta On-Ear Headphones

So far, much more comfortable than the MDR's. less pointless bass and sound great on older, more 'live' stuff. Stupid mdr bass was working well on electro stuff though. cable is shoddy. bet it will break first.

look either great or like shit, i live in galway so great

71-1585342aSSUC1568447X.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back