dEUS at the Ambassador (3 Viewers)

OctaviaDies said:
So fuckin What! My post is Better!

It's not really dEUS, more like the Tom Barman band. The new lineup could be cool, especially Mauro Pawlowski (formerly the lead singer with Evil Superstars) but I think I'd miss Stef and all. Actually the last gig in the Olympia wasn't very good, so i don't think I'll be shelling out for this.

Wheels said:
It's not really dEUS, more like the Tom Barman band. The new lineup could be cool, especially Mauro Pawlowski (formerly the lead singer with Evil Superstars) but I think I'd miss Stef and all. Actually the last gig in the Olympia wasn't very good, so i don't think I'll be shelling out for this.

Oh yeah! Well im still better than you.

02.jpg

Uh hulghh.

best dEUS line-up was when they recorded in a bar under the sea.
barman, stef and ward. also had a few bits with rudy. after that it went downhill. ideal crash was terrible and the gig in the olympia was worse-they messed up sods and soda so bad they stopped and started in the middle. the new bass player was atrocious. evil superstars rule. satan is my ass is one of the best singles ever. they never got enough credit

i heard (or saw the video for) 'satan is in my ass' for the first time in years the other week.
time has not been kind.

I take issue with the afore-posted statement that "The Ideal Crash" is terrible. Although it does sound like a different band to the one that made In A Bar, etc, it's an amazing album. After 6 years, i still aint tired of it. Bit disappointed with the new one though.

i like the new album, lots,
also like The Ideal Crash granted they are both nothing on WCS Or in a bar under the sea.
Stef and Craig both play on a few songs on the new album, which is nice. Talk about Love is a complete reminder of how good they are.

Can't wait for tomorrow, Evil Superstars bloke should be good

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back