Debaptised (2 Viewers)

monkeymafia

Is there such a thing as a debaptism? If not would i have to sell my soul to become a full and content atheist? I'm fed up telling people I was forced into the catholic thing and now just dont go for that whole ghost story.

just_say_no.gif

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Just break one of the ten commandments. Maybe covet your neighbour's wife?
i think you just go to hell for that, or possibly get a spell in purgatory, i dont think they relinquish theyre claim on you though. what you want is for them to want rid of you, they call it excommunication. not sure what you need to do but its fairly simple i think, nothing so drastic as coveting goods or wives. you'll have to make a point of it though and make sure they know youve done it and pretend youre not trying to do it on purpose to get excommunicated. sounds like a pain in the hole. why not just forget about them? that way you'll soon stop giving a shit about being baptised.

edit:
here, look here at this stuff about excommunication

having read the first few lines i reckon you ought to skip the excom method and just have a natural athiesm. they'll try and get you back otherwise but they have no time for indifference, they cant bear it.

I buy souls, whats your price? has to be cheap considering how black and empty yours is!

I wouldnt sell my soul to you fucker cos i'd never hear the end of it but yeah anyone want it make me an offer. Ive tried this before and someone stopped me. It wouldnt be cheap though cos i know some of you people think they are important.

i remember jillcore telling me about this, do you have to write to the vatican and ask to be taken off the books or something? i assume there are books. and a box full of those things they used to make us fashion to hang from the christmas tree in the church, gold stars and the like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back