Cute Lifestyles (2 Viewers)

inspired by my walk in the park earlier
lookit! LOOKIT!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He is. Look at his smile! Look at how he is so constantly happy that he can't even be bothered to put his tongue back in!

When I was in Boston I met a Samoyed who was as sweet as a living teddy bear, and the guy who owned her said that they were originally bred to sleep with Siberian children and keep them warm and snug, which explains their incredibly calm and sweet temperament.

They're fluffy and they have the happy to back it up is what. Can't help but love 'em.

It's a known fact that this is the worst recorded crime ever committed by a samoyed.

They are so trustworthy that they can even take your other dogs for a walk.

And Boris? I mean, Boris is Boris. Boris is a benign dictator.

He is. Look at his smile! Look at how he is so constantly happy that he can't even be bothered to put his tongue back in!

When I was in Boston I met a Samoyed who was as sweet as a living teddy bear, and the guy who owned her said that they were originally bred to sleep with Siberian children and keep them warm and snug, which explains their incredibly calm and sweet temperament.

I was only telling that to Muffin earlier cos Boris was snuggled up under y duvet yesterday helping me get over first day back at work blues by joining me in a nap. he woke me up with his snoring tho!ah dogs are deadly.

Thats totally unbelievable.

How can that be?

That cats a better swimmer than me.

Mad.

This ones for you Jane

finger-sucking-dogs.jpg

Happy New Year!

OH GOD.

That's amazing. Don't even get me started on pugs! There's one around the corner from me and I always deliberately get him all psyched up and bouncy just so I can hear him go "snort snort snort" and tilt his adorable pug-head.

Our (mongrel) dog when I was a kid did the same thing - we figured out that it was the "go for" bit of the sentence that got her excited, when she started tilting her head when we were talking about gophers on the telly :)
as in 'go for a W-A-L-K'? i guess we kind of taught our dog to spell since he eventually cottoned on that W-A-L-K spelled 'walk'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back