crime spree knacker. (1 Viewer)

Yeah heard it on the radio last night.
Pretty sickening and the other dude never got caught.

Dude knocks on 8 doors over the course of about 12 hours - mostly around the south inner city area. In each one, he and his mate slash the victims, beat them with bicycle locks etc, sexually assault them,bite them, etc etc.
In one flat, they tried to force the two bloke residents to have sex with their female flatmate.

Scum of the earth.

Psyciatrist said "he would have serious reservations about him being let loose on society under the influence of crack cocaine."

That's everyone innit?

crack is a fuckin scary drug. It really is. Wanton criminal horrible things are often the result of a crack/coke binge. Sayin that though you've got to have some predispostion to complete insanity to do any of those horrible things completely unprovoked. In the same way that smokin doobs can rouse a dormant schizophrenia gene, maybe crack can ignite the fuckin sadistic loon gene. I know people who've done crack and didn't pull any of that kind of scary shit.

c0De_n1NjA said:
Everyone hear about that mad crack head and his rampage across the city? Fuck me!

i cant believe you're masking this cry for sex with a story about a troubled teenage crack head :rolleyes: :heart:

c0De_n1NjA said:
Hes not the only one with a crack problem.

canesten.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back