Crack (4 Viewers)

smoked it with these crackheads in amsterdam, it was fairly shit, and they started acting really dodgy so my mate gave them orange juice when they asked for money and we ran like fuck and smoked the rest of it in the hotel. was funny but severely scary. it tastes like burning plastic and like all cocaine i think its all hype.

it's fucking VERY evil. i've noticed dozens of crackheads in toronto in the last few years, they aren't even on the planet anymore. sitting at a pub in kensington market last summer, this crackhead lady walked up to us and harangued us for money and coke. when we banished her, she went across the street, set up a little shrine with a picture of Marilyn Monroe and a little fire of newspaper, then cut herself and applied the blood as lipstick...then she came back and asked for money and coke again.

FUCKED.

UP.

ok so. i wont aoife, but what is it? see mt previous pst

People use the term freebase to describe crack and freebase.

Crack: The coke is dissolved in sodium bicarbonate and water by boiling it and it separates into liquid and gunk. The gunk is allowed to dry et voila!

Freebase is when you add ammonia and ether to the mix. It's stronger than crack, more time consuming and dangerous to make.

smoked it with these crackheads in amsterdam, it was fairly shit, and they started acting really dodgy so my mate gave them orange juice when they asked for money and we ran like fuck and smoked the rest of it in the hotel. was funny but severely scary. it tastes like burning plastic and like all cocaine i think its all hype.
you should write for Vice magazine, ya mad thing.

People use the term freebase to describe crack and freebase.

Crack: The coke is dissolved in sodium bicarbonate and water by boiling it and it separates into liquid and gunk. The gunk is allowed to dry et voila!

Freebase is when you add ammonia and ether to the mix. It's stronger than crack, more time consuming and dangerous to make.
ah i see. been at parties where some people had lines of coke on tinfoil, a flame underneath and inhale the fumes with a straw. whats that all about. then they got all spacey, tried to stand up, then lay there in a heap for a good while. was bit weird in hindsight

that's crazy shit lord d.
dude i know...what's even crazier is the way they start to smell, like they're rotting from the inside out. i've smelled dogshit sweeter than some of these poor bastards. unbelievable, it really is.

Ernesto- Sounds like they were smoking gear to me dude, by the behaviour afters.
I know it's possible to smoke the cokey dragon but I'm yet to meet someone who does.

Smoking gets it into you quicker through your lungs, which is why people often smoke instead of snort shit.

Ernesto- Sounds like they were smoking gear to me dude, by the behaviour afters.
I know it's possible to smoke the cokey dragon but I'm yet to meet someone who does.

Smoking gets it into you quicker through your lungs, which is why people often smoke instead of snort shit.
isn't smoking coke called "coco puffs", or is that coke sprinkled on a doob?

either way, fuck all that noise.

hmmmmm. can ye snort grass. for like a gradual thing. i wouldve though tha snorting coke would have a quicker effect than smoking it....
ye can snort and smoke pills cant you? i heard it hits you faster when you snort it but lasts only like 4 minutes or something.
anyone any experiences on this?

seen crack heads in amsterdam. kept seein the same two everywhere we went.. i was so binned i was convinced they were out to get me and the missus.they looked like whitney houstin. talk about paranoia

isn't smoking coke called "coco puffs", or is that coke sprinkled on a doob?

either way, fuck all that noise.
we smoked a small bit of a very srong joint of grass that was rolled on a cd box that these lads were doin coke off. gf passed out 2 ft from our tent, our resident stoner went white and couldnt move while i went on to talk absolute shit for hours until the belgians told us we had to go. then i couldnt move my legs. great fun altogether.

hmmmmm. can ye snort grass.

Yes, yes you can. Can you imagine the scarleh in work when your boss catches you trying to discreetly wipe a bail of hay from the corner of your nose.

i wouldve though tha snorting coke would have a quicker effect than smoking it....
Nopey dopey. Smoke goes straight into the lungs and thus the bloodstream (quicker and more intense), snorty has to burn through all them membranes and vessels and shit before it hits you propah. (reddner if I'm wrong but I'm almost 100% here)

You can snort E's too. Basically the quicker something gets you high the quicker you come down. It's a certain amount of chemicals acting on a certain amount of brain, regardless of how you spread it out.

we smoked a small bit of a very srong joint of grass that was rolled on a cd box that these lads were doin coke off. gf passed out 2 ft from our tent, our resident stoner went white and couldnt move while i went on to talk absolute shit for hours until the belgians told us we had to go. then i couldnt move my legs. great fun altogether.
belgians, you say? lucky you weren't murdered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back