Crack (2 Viewers)

its a major ingredient in the creation of crack. not many people know that.

i was looking to make some, if anyone knows how? It's meant to be easy enough(baking soda and a microwave and something else).

Don't bother.

Crack is evil. It's an incredibly short hit with a diabolical come down. Don't do it.

True and agreed especially the comedown although its not as bad the second time. By that I mean you're slightly less suicidal maybe because you know what to expect.

it tastes like burning plastic.

Weird but true.

haha, class.

despite what is usually said about it, crack is not a "one-hit" addiction. addiction is an illness of exposure, and there are many variables to it... i wont go into it much more as buzzo could probably explain the reality of addiction alot better than i could. what is notable about crack is that the majority of people who have used it have described it as being one of the few (perhaps only) drugs in which the "come-down" is more intense and long lasting than the high, even with first time use. the other notable thing about crack is that, unlike say heroin, addiction and repeated use almost always causes swift physical degeneration and leads to an early grave.

the existance and appeal of crack cocaine is, i believe, indicative of all the worst aspects of a culture of opulance and instant gratification. it is a form of drug utterly without any positive use or value.

What he said.

I know someone who did, for an article about it, the fella who hooked him up told him to leave his wallet and credit card at home, my mate after his first 'hit' was wearing off realised this was cause he would've happily handed them all over for another toot

actually he wrote the thing for Hot Press in response to the Garda saying their was no crack in Dublin about 4 or 5 years back, which pissed them off no end. It's kind of mind boggling that he did it, but fair play I guess...

fair play? sound.

great movie
ah now, it wa a great book, the film was a letdown.
i don't rate jokin fenix at all. why do people?
bit of a tangent eh?

anyway, back when i was addicted to crack....

Someones pulling your leg then. Some excellent stuff about
i know, ive had some. but i wouldnt say its pure mdma.
the good stuff ive had was nice clean and just kept me awake for hours. no love stuff though. maybe i didnt take enough.
the bad stuff just tingled a bit and that was it. depends i suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back