Crack (1 Viewer)

snorting pills = like ramming a screwdriver up your nose.
smoking pills = licorice. yum!

bleurgh. what a waste!

belgians, you say? lucky you weren't murdered.

eh? they gave us grass (they were taking loads of coke all weekend and this stuff they grew themselves was especially strong to bring them down when they wanted) for storing their bags in our tent since thiers was tiny and ours huge. nice lads. nice crazy demented lunatic lads.

eh? they gave us grass (they were taking loads of coke all weekend and this stuff they grew themselves was especially strong to bring them down when they wanted) for storing their bags in our tent since thiers was tiny and ours huge. nice lads. nice crazy demented lunatic lads.
i was kidding, bit of an inside (to me) joke...had a belgian g/f once. mad as a hatter. a knife-wielding, emotional rollercoaster hatter.

i was kidding, bit of an inside (to me) joke...had a belgian g/f once. mad as a hatter. a knife-wielding, emotional rollercoaster hatter.
sounds like a hoot!

did she waffle on alot? hahaha

right, thats my signal to get the hell out of here and to the off-license

*note to self, must make more inside jokes bout self even though people may think im mad.....hahahaaha!!!

ahhh crack,tried it once with a mate.just got the intense short lived rush and then didnt feel the need to do anymore.but i did anyway,damn boredom.anyway we went for a cycle,he was swinging outta the gates of the u.s. ammbassadors residence screaming "come out yis bastards" while i had a (regular) smoke.shortly afterwards he lost the plot.and i reformed myself.

Who the fuck am I? Brian Coniffe?

who the fuck are you? Brian Conniffe?

haha, class.

despite what is usually said about it, crack is not a "one-hit" addiction. addiction is an illness of exposure, and there are many variables to it... i wont go into it much more as buzzo could probably explain the reality of addiction alot better than i could. what is notable about crack is that the majority of people who have used it have described it as being one of the few (perhaps only) drugs in which the "come-down" is more intense and long lasting than the high, even with first time use. the other notable thing about crack is that, unlike say heroin, addiction and repeated use almost always causes swift physical degeneration and leads to an early grave.

the existance and appeal of crack cocaine is, i believe, indicative of all the worst aspects of a culture of opulance and instant gratification. it is a form of drug utterly without any positive use or value.

snorting pills = like ramming a screwdriver up your nose.
smoking pills = licorice. yum!

Agree with 1 and they're made into a pill form for a reason. Any high you think you achieved from smoking mdma was a placebo because it cant be done. Then again pills are so diluted and not worth a bollox anymore you could have smoked something else.

Dont think theres much reason for people to be still doing pills with the amount of MDMA crystal in circulation these days

haha, class.

despite what is usually said about it, crack is not a "one-hit" addiction. addiction is an illness of exposure, and there are many variables to it... i wont go into it much more as buzzo could probably explain the reality of addiction alot better than i could. what is notable about crack is that the majority of people who have used it have described it as being one of the few (perhaps only) drugs in which the "come-down" is more intense and long lasting than the high, even with first time use. the other notable thing about crack is that, unlike say heroin, addiction and repeated use almost always causes swift physical degeneration and leads to an early grave.

the existance and appeal of crack cocaine is, i believe, indicative of all the worst aspects of a culture of opulance and instant gratification. it is a form of drug utterly without any positive use or value.

Who the fuck are you? Bri...oh.

used to live in a house in holland with some part time crackheads. basically these cunts we shared with worked all week and then smoked all weekend. one of the dudes was quite obese and in the warm weather used to have a towel drapped over his shoulder to wipe the constant pouring sweat. they where irish guys who went over to holland for the drugs and kinda got lost there. lots of casualties over there. they also did shady things like get a loan of my haversack to go out burglarising during the night and rob crates of orange juice from the gay bar below us. lovely chaps. there was also this dutch dude who used to come over on fridays to smoke and come monday would be trying to sell his clothes and shit for more drugs. complete fuck up. man theres so many horrible drug casualties over in holland. feel sorry for the dutch having to put up with these freaks, sure they have enough of their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back