Crack (5 Viewers)

My flatmate once had a block the size of an icecream tub in the fridge

i came back form holidays and it was gone

and she was in jail

good times

Has anyone smoked it? Stories? Funnies?

I know someone who did, for an article about it, the fella who hooked him up told him to leave his wallet and credit card at home, my mate after his first 'hit' was wearing off realised this was cause he would've happily handed them all over for another toot

actually he wrote the thing for Hot Press in response to the Garda saying their was no crack in Dublin about 4 or 5 years back, which pissed them off no end. It's kind of mind boggling that he did it, but fair play I guess...

Was watching Buffalo Soldiers with a girl i know, and the scene arrived where the boys total the petrol station while driving a tank off their heads.

"Thats just what it's like" says she.

"What, driving a tank? You drove a tank??" I ask

"No, I did Heroin and thats just what it's like."

Had to be there i guess.

one morning a i got up and went into the sitting room of the flat i was living in and my flatmate and his friend were taking (not smoking, not sure what they were doing with it exactly) crack. i was invited to join them but it was too early in the day for me and i missed the opportunity.

anyone seen the documentary 'Crackheads gone Wild'? Fairly boring but shows you the complete disregard crack heads have for squats. they shit everywhere.

she a crackhead? did bobby brown get her on it?

she is the queen of crackatonia

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006140354,00.html

By VICTORIA NEWTON
Showbiz Editor

SUPERSTAR Whitney Houston has spiralled into a world of squalor and degradation on deadly crack — as the shocking pictures in today's Sun newspaper reveal.

It shows the disgusting mess in the singer’s bathroom after a drug binge.

Drug paraphernalia including a crack-smoking pipe, rolling papers, cocaine-caked spoons and cigarette ends are strewn across the surface tops.

But Whitney, 42, no longer cares.

:eek:

those poor Krakatoans

300px-Krakatoa_01.JPG

Quote:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006140354,00.html

By VICTORIA NEWTON
Showbiz Editor

SUPERSTAR Whitney Houston has spiralled into a world of squalor and degradation on deadly crack — as the shocking pictures in today's Sun newspaper reveal.

It shows the disgusting mess in the singer’s bathroom after a drug binge.

Drug paraphernalia including a crack-smoking pipe, rolling papers, cocaine-caked spoons and cigarette ends are strewn across the surface tops.

But Whitney, 42, no longer cares.

Where's Kevin Costner when you need him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back