Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (16 Viewers)

I had a booster last week, and was more or less fine after it. Hardly even felt it going into my arm. I wonder did she really give it to me at all?
Actually maybe I wasn't fine. Had to abandon my usual exercises on Thurs cos I was feeling lightheaded, and today am having trouble keeping warm. Thought I might be getting a fever, but my body temperatue is 35.3

Had a new flatmate move in. The dude who helped him move tested positive. I was joking about how heavily he was breathing while moving the boxes into the gaff. oops.

I had to provide a test to new flatmate, because I needed to know if he had Covid or not. He thankfully tested negative. Then he tested negative again later in the day. He was nervous as heck about it. None of us need this madness right now.

was at the work christmas drinks on thursday night - and in the last couple of hours, i've gotten a metallic taste in my mouth and the beginnings of a scratchy throat. wunderbar.

was at the work christmas drinks on thursday night - and in the last couple of hours, i've gotten a metallic taste in my mouth and the beginnings of a scratchy throat. wunderbar.

Considering the recent Anthony incident, sympathy will be withheld until further confirmation is received.

confirmation not yet received. was kept awake half the night with a raw throat and a faint ache in the top of my lungs, but the test this morning was negative.

confirmation not yet received. was kept awake half the night with a raw throat and a faint ache in the top of my lungs, but the test this morning was negative.
I had that, before it moved on to a bad cough too. It’s been over 6 weeks, two courses of antibiotics and still not cleared.

Everyone in the house has had a really bad cold/sinus thing over the past week or two. I’ve finally succumbed and the amount of
thick, bloody snot
I got rid of this morning was terrifying. Going to curl into a ball now and eat Cadbury Heroes for the day.

(Spoiler tags to protect the squeamish)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back