Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (5 Viewers)

I'm only over a similar dose.

I think I'm in the middle of getting over that, I've tested negative 3 times in 5 days for Covid.

But, my girlfriends neighbour just texted their groupchat to say that she's tested posiitive for Covid. I spoke to her briefly in the hallway on Saturday. So that's just great.

if it was just briefly, would that be enough to catch it from her?

I hope not, and I actually got boosted the previous week. My mother who had been boosted 2 weeks prior slept in the same bed as my niece recently and she managed to not get it despite my niece testing positive after 4 nights.

Whatever dose I've got I've had it since before seeing the neighbour. We did do some shopping for her on the day though and she handed me money. We'll see how it goes, I've had a good run.

if it was just briefly, would that be enough to catch it from her?
I ain't no doctor or nothin', but you did mention that you got smashed drunk recently, more than once.

Not to to sound like a tinfoil hat anti-vax maga type, but the immune system is important and effective. Maybe you've weakened it with your salubriousness?

at the rate i'm going, i'll be over this dose by the morning. not feeling too bad at all now.
Way back in 2017 I got itchy all over. I was living the dream (not really), doing loads of work here there and everywhere.

Then I got these itchy, bleeding sores, I had to go the doctor. Doctor said "You have chicken pox".
I didn't have chicken pox as a child, before you ask.
Nonetheless I asked "how?"
Doctor said Well, you can't actually survive on beer and bacon you know. You've let your immune system run down, the pox found a way in. Those germs are there all the time, but the rest of us eat properly and rest, and so we can fight off all these germs, you need to keep your health up. You fucked up.

Not her exact words, but the point is the same.

I had to get the Luas to a job today, in the morning. I stuck my mask on after a minute, because pretty much the entire carriage was coughing and bleughing everywhere and not a one of them were wearing a mask themselves.
A guy sat beside me that blatantly had at least a cold, more likely a developing flu by the sound of him, no mask on the cunt at all.
Pricks.

I had to get the Luas to a job today, in the morning. I stuck my mask on after a minute, because pretty much the entire carriage was coughing and bleughing everywhere and not a one of them were wearing a mask themselves.
A guy sat beside me that blatantly had at least a cold, more likely a developing flu by the sound of him, no mask on the cunt at all.
Pricks.
was it ever any different?

Everyone in the house has had a really bad cold/sinus thing over the past week or two. I’ve finally succumbed and the amount of
thick, bloody snot
I got rid of this morning was terrifying. Going to curl into a ball now and eat Cadbury Heroes for the day.

(Spoiler tags to protect the squeamish)
I've had this for a while now. Smashed my sinus off the car door the other day to top it off. #shit christmas

Just got my booster, very pleased. Not technically eligible, but said how we're spending a lot of time minding immunocompromised relatives and the pharmacist didn't care, she said they're pretty much giving them to anyone over 40 who wants them now

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back