Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (5 Viewers)

got over my cold. out for a family meal tonight and my nephew basically just slumped halfway through (not literally). like someone let the air out of him. great.

and this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

got over my cold. out for a family meal tonight and my nephew basically just slumped halfway through (not literally). like someone let the air out of him. great.

and this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yikes, hope he's ok!

I've just turned the corner on my dose

Fuck any more going to the pub or the movies
And I'm wearing a mask indoors from now on

Fuck getting sick

I've been in the baltics for the last 9 days. For the first 6 days they had a deep freeze, with about 15 inches of snow on the ground. For the last few days its been above zero with a heavy melt underway.

Anyway, there is zero talk of covid and no one is sick. When covid was in full-swing everything hit here 1-2 months after it did in Ireland, so whats happening there might be on the way here. But I can't help thinking the deep freeze they had for a month or so until last week, has cleared out all the bugs and viruses. I think the mild weather thats been in Ireland (apart from that brief cold snap) is what has everyone fucked.

I got the flu jab but still have whatever this is. Brutal cough for about 4 weeks, now into sinus pain that comes and goes and weird compact snots. One of the girls is going in and out of having a temperature but was okay last night. Hoping Sunday dinner with in-laws gets cancelled to be honest and we can stay home and eat pizza.

I had Covid back in April and it was nothing compared to what I was going through a week ago; fucking death on legs, shivering uncontrollably and a massive temperature, sneezing fits and an absolute killer headache. Still have a cough that kicks in every now and then and sounds horrible but doesn't feel especially bad. The girlfriend had a flu jab and wasn't nearly as bad, although she has the cough, so lesson learned there.

I’m continuing to have a really thick cough, very hard to clear and feeling fatigued. Still testing negative and I’ve had my flu vaccine so 🤷🏻‍♂️
I’ve had that since early November and it’s turned in to a full on chest infection 3 times now. Hoping you get clear of it soon.
I’ve given up on antibiotics and sticking with half a squeezed lemon with hot water, honey, slice of orange and cloves. It’s working better than exputex did.

Am deeply regretting not getting the flu jab.
Honestly, man. Those things are a shot in the dark (no pun intended)

I know plenty of people got it and still got the flu. You can be damned if you do and don't with that yoke.

Hope you feel better.
I'm like 90% recovered from the Covid in 5 days. Fecking Christmas miracle from jolly old Saint Nicolas Pfizer

I'm just getting over the oul horrible flu thing that's going around. Not covid, according to the tests anyway - and it didn't feel the same as covid, it was worse! But I guess that's the point of the covid vaccine isn't it, so that covid doesn't hit you that bad.
Anyway that flu thing is some nasty shit, definitely one of the worse flus I've ever had, spent the guts of 4 days in bed and still not totally cleared it.
Oh think I got it from a lad in work who turned up 'still feeling iffy' and of course not wearing a mask or anything.

i think that's what i got, but i have had it as a head cold that's insisting on lingering, whereas my wife had the flu - she's had it for about 9 days now, and it's basically just turned into a sore stomach for her.

not sure if that pasted properly - china has estimated that a quarter of a billion people there got covid in the space of 20 days. that'll be more than a million deaths if the fatality rate is above 0.5% - and china has a relatively elderly population.
also, it's another quarter of a billion bodies to potentially incubate a new mutation.

i think that's what i got, but i have had it as a head cold that's insisting on lingering, whereas my wife had the flu - she's had it for about 9 days now, and it's basically just turned into a sore stomach for her.
Yeah it's a nasty bastard. I didn't get the whole head cold side of it with runny nose and all that shit, but I've had a nasty cough and I've experienced an interesting new sensation with that - sneezing from my throat rather than from my nose. Had a couple of coughing bouts that basically turned into mouth sneezes without the nose being involved, quite weird but like a normal sneeze also quite satisfying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back