Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (2 Viewers)

all the poor unvaccinated in the world and we are shooting up our third hit.
and eat yer dinner FFS - all the starving children, like
showed up at village surgery where they were shooting up 40-49 folks.
stood outside for a while with no was around, thinking they were gone to lunch so a woman arrived and we knocked on the door.
I left about 4 minutes later having immediately got my 3rd Pfizer fix and collected a prescription to boot.

I had given myself a two hour slot for this and when I got at 1:50 out my options where:
- get a lift for my sister when she collects her kids after 3pm from local school.
- wait for 3:45 bus return bus
- walk 7 miles home

chose the latter which I had often done before. but today I'd only had 120g of Oatmeal and a can of beans for breakfast and had already walked 3 miles.
after 5 miles my stomach was making big rumbling noises in tandem with my foot steps. so I called my mother to bail me out and drive me last two miles.

worst thing today was walking past two friends houses, seeing they were home (car(s) there) and in one case seeing other family members/friends cars there visiting but under current circumstances not being able to go in.

and worse - friend of mine in his early 40s is in hospital with COVID. I hadn't seen him since summer and was trying to organise a Zoom call (for tonight) and was hoping he would be recovered by this stage
but he's been in hospital for a few days now but should be home soon....

Yeah the palpitations eased off while I was there. My own GP rang this morning with a referral to a cardiologist. Hopefully it's just a blip
blame shitepipe!

it's younger men who are mare likely to suffere from pericariditis or tachycardia. you must have the heart of a 20 year old.
anyway, hope all works out.

I went to Croke park today just before 12 to queue up for the 12.40pm over-40s walk in booster jabs but I got the last space in the morning session. They let me in, shut the door behind me and didn't let the next person in. I was in and out in less than five minutes. Don't forget to click the Winner button there now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back