Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (3 Viewers)

My conspiratorial mindset says the "new strain" is just another mutation, of which there have been many, and was Johnson's attempt to find an excuse for running the country into the ground Covid-wise. It has now backfired as everyone in Europe decided to call his bluff.

ca1f7d03c3434ad157863f196a1d3a1b.gif
I know, mad. And you couldn't buy booze or cigarettes at the weekend. Its kind of widely acknowledged that the people making the decisions here are morons. For example, you can't buy many hygiene products until after the lockdown. That includes refuse sacks and deodorant, but you can buy 20 bottles of vodka for 3 euro each no problem.

My conspiratorial mindset says the "new strain" is just another mutation, of which there have been many, and was Johnson's attempt to find an excuse for running the country into the ground Covid-wise. It has now backfired as everyone in Europe decided to call his bluff.
I sincerely hope so. I've already spent a small fortune to make sure I have a seat on every flight out of here between now and mid-january. I'd rather not have to use them, or worse still, run the risk of getting stuck out here for another 6 months.

I know, mad. And you couldn't buy booze or cigarettes at the weekend. Its kind of widely acknowledged that the people making the decisions here are morons. For example, you can't buy many hygiene products until after the lockdown. That includes refuse sacks and deodorant, but you can buy 20 bottles of vodka for 3 euro each no problem.

We Mr. plane tickets, I think you should get everyone a bottle of €3 vodka.
And a case of Cesu for me.

Sigh, first confirmed case in our school today. At least two other local schools reported cases today too. Our GP posted this evening that patients must not attend the surgery unless it's an emergency as they've overwhelmed with covid patients.
The Facebook group where parents around the country are posting up notifications from their own schools has been *flying* today.

It's all going so well!

My sister and her family will miss Christmas day now. she got the official comms from the HSE yesterday that my niece is a confirmed close contact. She's expecting that a test will be arranged today, maybe to happen tomorrow.

I mean if I could see my nephew for christmas, that'd be great, thats all I want to do, and these fuckheads are going to make it impossible.

I'll spend the whole christmas tearing them to bits on fb if they fuck this up for me.

Anyone spouting conspiracy/anti mask/personal freedoms bullshit Is starting to look a lot like fair game at this juncture. Waiting for the ok from the govt..

Someone* on the radio this morning was talking about how children may be more susceptible to the new strain for reasons I forget now - something about the absence of some stuff in kids being the thing that saved them from the first strain but not working with this new one. It seems to make sense with what's happening

*Pat Kenny. Yeah well, I like him

My sister and her family will miss Christmas day now. she got the official comms from the HSE yesterday that my niece is a confirmed close contact. She's expecting that a test will be arranged today, maybe to happen tomorrow.
A friends kid tested positive on Friday and the next day the rest of the family had their tests. All negative and results back in two days. Probably won’t help as I can’t imagine they’d leave the kid on her own, but hopefully everyone else is ok and they hear back by the 25th.

lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hope this one is true

lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hope this one is true

Be really surprising if the cunts that are scooping up those extra 10 Euros were closely associated with staunch More English Than You Brexit types (currently based out of Monaco for tax reasons).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back