Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (11 Viewers)

Well,if you dont understand the concept of social distance and constantly shaking hands.

Mind you,I'm nearly more surprised he didnt just dismiss it as a cold and keep shaking hands with people.

3rd March:

“I’m shaking hands continuously. I was at a hospital the other night where I think there were actually a few coronavirus patients and I shook hands with everybody, you’ll be pleased to know. I continue to shake hands.

I mean, fair play to him for lasting this long.

Oh gosh, just thought of that! I have a few pregnant friends and was just thinking this morning how stressful it must be right now for them.

Really? I'd rather the leader of the country I live in didn't die of coronavirus. I'd rather no one died of coronavirus, tory or not.
I hope his partner fucking chewed him out when he got home from saying "we have to take it on the chin" and "more families are going to lose loved ones" because he has never been part of the whole WE MUST PROMOTE RADICAL EMPATHY crowd himself.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm not wishing death or hardship upon anyone from coronavirus but i have little sympathy for these people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back