Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (7 Viewers)

Not coughing as much today but you know that feeling of just knowing something is off about you? I have that, bit fatigued, headache, feel a bit of a chill actually. Unless I've got one of those youngish person's light cases I feel like this might not be it. But I'm going to continue isolation till I'm tested obviously.

Last edited:
Look at these morons

"The final fixtures will be played irrespective of the nature of the contest - whether the results be official or unofficial. "

Attitude - There is no greater good, only our greater good. Rules don't apply to us, we do what we want.

Exact same cunts issuing the bank charges.

In the meantime she's been advised to self-isolate, and the house is under quarantine. Confining herself to the bedroom seems a bit pointless seeing as she's been unwell for 10 days at this stage (as have I, though somewhat less so) - any thoughts? Hmm come to think of it if we were to do that I'd have to sleep in the office, cos he sister is staying in our spare room

In the meantime she's been advised to self-isolate, and the house is under quarantine. Confining herself to the bedroom seems a bit pointless seeing as she's been unwell for 10 days at this stage (as have I, though somewhat less so) - any thoughts? Hmm come to think of it if we were to do that I'd have to sleep in the office, cos he sister is staying in our spare room
I think you do what you can, as best you can

Good luck

Best to your missus

Surely if whatever she has is infectious in any way, the house has already been exposed, so confined to the bedroom definitely does sound pointless at this stage. Like maybe if this was 9 days ago it might be of use for something. Hope she's better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back