Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (11 Viewers)

View attachment 13697

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong numbers... but has Ireland got a handle on this?

View attachment 13699

I think the last 2 days are probably too soon to say that, these could be a statistical blip, though they're great and fingers crossed.

2 things though, Leo's Washington speech was 10 days ago where a lot of things were closed and I think a lot of people all of a sudden copped one about social distancing, we're only likely to see the impact of that this week. The other is that Cheltenham ended more recently than that and the impact of the attendees returning won't be seen till this week,

Around 13000 have been tested here 40000 are waiting for tests which take 5 days
There are 785 positive results so far 177 are in hospitals currently and 29 are in ICU
There has been three deaths

Last edited:
I think we'd actually have a really good chance, most people are doing an excellent job of staying safe, but there are some fucking wombles out there. The Garda having to shut the entire Sally Gap today because there were too many people. Drove through the city today, loads of groups of people hanging around in tight groups all over the place....just the stupidest and most selfish behaviour, and it'll be those that bring forward any lock down

First death in the extended family from it, my dads cousin. Not someone i knew, tbh i may never have met her, but still, suddenly closer to home. She was in her late 80s i believe.

Percentage of cases who’ve diein Ireland (as of today): 0.4 %
Percentage of cases who’ve died in the UK (as of today): 4.9 %

Yet again, stark differences between how the Irish and UK governments view their citizens/subjects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back