Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (14 Viewers)

I rang RTB and they said we have no rights - work was agreed in February. I'm beyond stressed and wound up.

If it was me I'd tell her there's been a change in circumstances, and that you've changed your mind and are temporarily refusing access, and ring Threshold. 1800 454 454.

If it was me I'd tell her there's been a change in circumstances, and that you've changed your mind and are temporarily refusing access, and ring Threshold. 1800 454 454.
I told her this and she said they're still on old legislation. No answer from Threshold now. Will try tomorrow but it will be too late.

191 new cases as of today we are now up to 557 known cases a fairy big jump which I'd imagine is due to more available testing

This is it. We wont really see the effects of efforts for a week yet, but with the emergency bill I think were cruising for a lockdown. Seeing testing go up us really heartening.

Ache in my throat, sore shoulders, and neck, wrecked. But I think a lot of mine is stress and anxiety.

I felt a bit shit a few days ago and then had a change of direction of mind and now I feel great. I kinda made peace with the idea that I'm gonna get this thing at some point and now I'm working towards being in absolutely great form to get it while resolving lots of things I haven't quite had time for. I think the week of having to go malcolm tucker at work/family to get people aware got me a bit wiry.

My routine now is getting hit by waves of fatigue around 7 - 8. Not as bad tonight as yesterday. Coughing again.

My symptoms so far:

Dry cough - mild, lasted for approx 3 days initially but coughing again this evening

Hot flushes/sweats - mild/moderate, lasted about 3 days

Headache - moderate. Ongoing, coming in waves. Worst at the weekend.

Fatigue - moderate/severe. Ongoing, worst the last couple of days but subsiding now.

Aches and pains - moderate. Ongoing, worst yesterday night before bed.

Appetite - mostly fine but yesterday could barely eat anything

So, I was onto Dublin Renters Union who are brilliant. They said we're 100% in our legal rights to refuse her and builders entry. If they enter, they're breaking the law and we have a legal case against them.

Some queries: are people in Direct Provision still being forced to eat at the same time and around each other? How are Irish prisons dealing with this?

Some queries: are people in Direct Provision still being forced to eat at the same time and around each other? How are Irish prisons dealing with this?
And homeless shelters? We keep talking about the most vulnerable in society but the conversation is pretty much all about those in regular homes.

Sure he could have used any of Churchil's speeches, weren't they all historic?

"White men are the true owners of the Earth"
"They'd be better off starving, they're not even white"

etc etc etc

Clearly Varadker doesn't give two fucks about his Indian roots anyway

Shuddup you fucking eejit.

I am sure Pol Pot said that more than once.

My routine now is getting hit by waves of fatigue around 7 - 8. Not as bad tonight as yesterday. Coughing again.

My symptoms so far:

Dry cough - mild, lasted for approx 3 days initially but coughing again this evening

Hot flushes/sweats - mild/moderate, lasted about 3 days

Headache - moderate. Ongoing, coming in waves. Worst at the weekend.

Fatigue - moderate/severe. Ongoing, worst the last couple of days but subsiding now.

Aches and pains - moderate. Ongoing, worst yesterday night before bed.

Appetite - mostly fine but yesterday could barely eat anything

Sounds awful

Plus, how many people all over London like you that aren't being counted in the numbers

P.S. Nice one on not having the shits. Cold comfort, I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back