Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (18 Viewers)

am currently having a depressing back-and-forth with a person in my life who is, let’s say, plandemic-adjacent in their thinking. they’re coming to it through the hippy route — organic food, natural immunity, move to galway and live in a hole in the ground, that kind of thing. It’s tough going but I haven’t yet got to the point of just saying, hey, this is bullshit, learn to ask better questions. but I’m getting close to that point.
My old friend posted this on twitter. Five hours(!) of an x-factor winner, who first lost his dog, then his band, then his career...but found Jesus and the truth. The truth about Masons =Satanists who run the world. My friend believes this stuff now.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My old friend posted this on twitter. Five hours(!) of an x-factor winner, who first lost his dog, then his band, then his career...but found Jesus and the truth. The truth about Masons =Satanists who run the world. My friend believes this stuff now.

the Controversies section of his wikipedia page is great

The incident also led to Childs falling out with his X Factor mentor Ronan Keating.

They're all covered with filthy germs, aren't they Johnny??

😟
20210428_070255.jpg

so this idea of only giving one mRNA shot to people who've tested positive within the previous six months, and are healthy - how much difference will that make? a few days to the schedule?

the Controversies section of his wikipedia page is great
I remember an Australian skinhead asking "what, that country singer?" when someone mentioned Ronan Keating. Seems his Boyzone fame didn't travel to the other side of the globe. As an Irishman, I was aghast of course.

RE: the daft guy above thinking the masons are the world's biggest problem -

when I had severe mental health problems in early to mid's 90's I was stressed about:
climate change, animal rights, anarchist issues, a lack of respect for children / young adults,
was a staunch atheist, very anti drugs, anti capitalist, despised mainstream media and culture,
only listened to DIY music etc.
I thought I had to justify all my behaviour on a moral political level.

there was nothing really wrong with my core ideas but the way I approached it was. my state of mind
was very angry at how apathetic people are and I simply couldn't cope with the bullshit and stress
of life. my worst trait was dehumanizing people I considered oppressors - I was dragging myself
down to their level or worse.

if people told me I wasn't well I'd cite the above reasons or say I was traumatized by school or work
(which I was). I considered other people having better coping skills than me manifested itself as society's apathy.

now I watched a documentary on RTE on the Waco siege in 1993 last night and was as ever totally perplexed as to how anyone could take a twit like David Koresh seriously.
I have a very questioning mindset and I am constantly stumped as to how someone can question bullshit yet then believe in conspiracy theories absolutely.
whereas at the other end Greta Thunberg is extremely perceptive and seems to have absolute integrity.

being angry makes sense but I am constantly stunned at people's bizarre conclusions and solutions -
alt right, racism, religion, conspiracy theories, refusal to acknowledge privilege etc etc.

I could go on....

I despise big pharma companies for many reasons but if their medicines work I'll take them.

not sure what I was trying to to say here but there I said it.

My sister is getting vaccinated next month due to her history of asthma, though it hasn't impacted her in years AFAIK.

I have a similar history with asthma but I'm not sure about using it to skip a few months ahead. Like her I haven't had problems with it in a long time. I still keep an inhaler around but haven't taken a puff off it in years. Will probably hang on, at least while the state of the rollout is still in the shitshow category.

I was told this morning that as my local surgery had already vaccinated everyone over 60 (however they managed that) that I can get vaccinated next month which I'm surprised about.
I am 45 and on medication for 25 years - see my previous post.

My sister is getting vaccinated next month due to her history of asthma, though it hasn't impacted her in years AFAIK.

I have a similar history with asthma but I'm not sure about using it to skip a few months ahead. Like her I haven't had problems with it in a long time. I still keep an inhaler around but haven't taken a puff off it in years. Will probably hang on, at least while the state of the rollout is still in the shitshow category.
Honestly if I was you I’d go for it. You’re not skipping anyone , you’re being prioritised. Anyway I’m not convinced that you cancelling a vaccination appointment will result in someone else being moved up the list.

My missus just got her first shot. They called her up and said she had to be at the vaccination centre in 40 minutes. She's on crutches so I had to down tools at work and drive her over there. Was good though. I got to walk the dogs around the Hotel Bloomfield gardens and have a fancy overpriced coffee.

I have moderate to severe asthma...still at this age smdh...I didnt however ,know that was cause to get vaccinated priority.

I shall be phoning my GP anon

My cousin who works in a hospital refused her vaccine. She’s arguing that it hasn’t been fully tested, alters your DNA etc.
She’s been bitching about how she might lose out on her shifts in ICU and oncology. Too fucking right she should.
A family friend passed away two weeks ago. He caught covid in hospital when he was getting chemo. The prognosis was bad, but he should have had more time with his family.
My cousin stays here with my Aunt (her Mam) who I’ve been living with and taking care of for months now when she’s working, and I’m making sure I get out of here when she’s around.

My missus just got her first shot. They called her up and said she had to be at the vaccination centre in 40 minutes. She's on crutches so I had to down tools at work and drive her over there. Was good though. I got to walk the dogs around the Hotel Bloomfield gardens and have a fancy overpriced coffee.
Mine gets hers on tuesday. Shes in Latvia and they're at a stage where anyone who wants one, gets one. Shes 37 with zero underlying health issues. Hers is via her family doctor over there but they have had public vaccinations where you literally turn up and queue, then get yer vax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back