Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (7 Viewers)

Hmm this all seems so familiar. As if I heard it all sometime around last November or something. What did we do then, oh yeah reopened loads of stuff 'for Christmas'. Well, that all went fine, I guess that's the approach to go for then!

It's tremendously difficult to cut through the insane shit written about Gates online.
What I've been seeing round me is people banging on about Fauci. I'd heard this one on the wierder places on the web, but not very often in real life.

The two people living within sight of me now both believe Fauci paid for the virus, and is secretly out to get them.

It's mainly saddening.

what's the crack with the vaccine rollout in this country?

Doesn't seem all that great. Not like in America, which, is great.

All very well to be planning the above stuff with mass gatherings and all, but doesn't the vaccine rollout have something to do with this sort of thing?
I'm not watching any news at all... so... every chance I'm missing something here. Heh.

How are Latvia getting enough vaccines to be vaccinating their 30-somethings? Ursula Von der Leyen should go there and take some vaccines off them and give them out to the rest of us

How are Latvia getting enough vaccines to be vaccinating their 30-somethings? Ursula Von der Leyen should go there and take some vaccines off them and give them out to the rest of us
they don't have any more than we do, and they made a bollix of their first few batches which had to be thrown out after they were stored at the wrong temperature.

There's a lot of vax hesitancy over there and a lot of people are of the mind to not be among the first to take it. So they're in a situation where they've run out of people in the categories who should be getting it, who actually want to get it. So they've opened it out to everyone. If you want the vax, stick your hand up and they'll call you.

they don't have any more than we do, and they made a bollix of their first few batches which had to be thrown out after they were stored at the wrong temperature.

There's a lot of vax hesitancy over there and a lot of people are of the mind to not be among the first to take it. So they're in a situation where they've run out of people in the categories who should be getting it, who actually want to get it. So they've opened it out to everyone. If you want the vax, stick your hand up and they'll call you.
That’s… that’s not a good thing.

That’s… that’s not a good thing.
its not, but the mindset is very different over there. They never really had their way-of-life compromised all that much by covid. Its a poor enough country, and once they've been able to get out to work, and do the things they normally do, they don't take a lot of notice of little things like covid. Compared to how we are completely dominated by it, even though we're at least 3 times better than they are in terms of numbers of cases, they couldn't really give a shite.

what's the crack with the vaccine rollout in this country?

Doesn't seem all that great. Not like in America, which, is great.

All very well to be planning the above stuff with mass gatherings and all, but doesn't the vaccine rollout have something to do with this sort of thing?
I'm not watching any news at all... so... every chance I'm missing something here. Heh.
I dunno, i was moaning about it a lot about 10 pages or so back but the rampup does appear to be real at this point. Things seem to be speeding up.

If the USA and GB are ahead of us, well, maybe people ought to consider how and why the world works like this next time they're making excuses for Bill Gates (who, like Father Rogan, is not a doctor)

seems to be coming thick and fast now alright. A couple of lads on here said they got vaxxed as part of a priority group. Soon enough some of us will be getting it purely on the basis of being too fucking old.

I'm not quite at the 50 mark yet but I reckon a few here are, so thumped pricks will get vaxxed in earnest any day now.

This is interesting. @Lili Marlene was it you that mentioned that this could potentially all be expedited by waiving IP and allowing generic production of vaccines? Apologies if it wasn't you. Regardless, seems it wouldn't be so straightforward.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pfizer’s facility in Grange Castle in Dublin makes Enbrel, an important drug for rheumatoid arthritis. Do we stop providing Enbrel for these patients?
Is rheumatoid arthritis killing 3,500 people a day in India?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back