Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (7 Viewers)

Is it begrudgery to be annoyed that people go on holiday when you've spent spend all year socially distancing and being careful because that's the best thing to prevent the virus spreading, maybe after losing your job or even family members? It's really only an option for people who don't care because if everyone did it we'd be fucked, covid-wise.

I didn't say it specifically is,

I said it's related to begrudgery

Here, are we allowed complain about the absolute arrogance of this?

no apology at all, and a fair bit of "actually, we were right at all times"

Irexit now plz.
if there is a dispute and brits are involved I always assume the brits are wrong too so NO, YOU ARE WRONG. The brits are always to blame #800years

I think I would at the very minimum put the US, UK and Russia on par for that stuff. Minimum.

There are no winners in the game of rank the horrible shit done in labs by superpowers.

I meant it more like they're historically more effective at gang-pressing/brain-washing their scientists.

Well yeah. I'd rather wait until someone else has a look at their figures before believing them really. but if the numbers are anywhere near right, then great.
In all honesty i'm the same but I doubt myself on it, is this based on anything more than layers of propaganda built up over years or what?

In all honesty i'm the same but I doubt myself on it, is this based on anything more than layers of propaganda built up over years or what?

I've spent a bit of time in Russia. I've read all I can find about the place. I know a few Russians and many more from the former CCCP, some who consider themselves Russian, more who don't. That would add up to thousands of hours of conversation with various people. It's not just years of propaganda, no.
Don't know if that's good enough for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back