Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (3 Viewers)

yeah, the graph would only really make sense if combined with a 'what proportion of the population have received a second shot' one - as you could have 100% of the population done with the first shot and still score zero on the graph above.

Cool graph, but it doesn't make sense. He contradicts himself by saying "the UK switched to a one-dose strategy" and then saying the the UK is " giving (second dose) after 12 weeks." Also, no one is "fully vaccinated".

There has never ever been a one dose strategy in the UK.

Edit: I see you are way ahead of me there. Carry on.

Wtf is this

I thought it was pretty well written. Not really getting the problem here? It must be really surreal going to a country where that anxiety is lifted off you after nearly a full year.

In other Covid news, my wife got the vaccine on Tuesday. And sadly, her aunt passed away from it yesterday after contracting it in a hospital.

I thought it was pretty well written. Not really getting the problem here? It must be really surreal going to a country where that anxiety is lifted off you after nearly a full year.
In other Covid news, my wife got the vaccine on Tuesday. And sadly, her aunt passed away from it yesterday after contracting it in a hospital.
Edit - nevermind

Sorry to hear about your wife’s aunt

Last edited:
Seems to me that in your globalisation era, you need a global team ready to tackle a virus outbreak. Cutting off transmission vectors for a vaccine means lockdowns and completely stopping travel in and out of areas.
Probably closest we have to that kind of body is the WHO, and when the covid hit, the WHO did make a lot of noise about air travel to and from East Asia. Europe basically laughed at them, whilst Trump told them to fuck off.

Seems to me that in your globalisation era, you need a global team ready to tackle a virus outbreak. Cutting off transmission vectors for a vaccine means lockdowns and completely stopping travel in and out of areas.
Probably closest we have to that kind of body is the WHO, and when the covid hit, the WHO did make a lot of noise about air travel to and from East Asia. Europe basically laughed at them, whilst Trump told them to fuck off.

Ah like a global cabal, new world government type thing?

I've long suspected Iranians are lovely folks and it's just the government are shitheads.

Samira Ahmed made a cool three part documentary about Persian art for the BBC last year tracing
the countries history through it's culture, buildings and literature through to the 20th century.

she looked like she had the time of her life out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back