Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (6 Viewers)

I was so hyped about the top three investores there i missed that the rothschilds are shareholders in Ryanair. I'm pretty sure this is contradictory to the current structure of the new world order that is using the pandemic as scamdemic to control the masses. Everyone run back to bullshit youtube to check this vital information.

they are cashing out though.
all part of the PLOT to destroy means of travel so the sheeple can't escape the TRYANNY of the BABY EATING LIZARD CABAL

Man, I should have celebrated Christmas with all the idiots after all if these restrictions are gonna last till June.

And we'll still be told that zero covid isn't possible.

blurgh

2 lockdown birthdays for me.

---
I don't drive, so it has now been 11 months since I've been in a car, bus, or any other motorised vehicle
I'd be the same except during some of the "Let the virus build up to ridiculous levels again" periods I've got the odd bus or Luas. Last bus I got was boxing day I think, cause I had to go in to town and the weather was fuckin shiiitttt

The comments under this, fucking hell

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yup, most of these people have been banned from every other social media outlet so this is all that's left for them. He seemed to be a favourite target of the most vocal anti-vaxxers on my facebook feed

I'd be the same except during some of the "Let the virus build up to ridiculous levels again" periods I've got the odd bus or Luas. Last bus I got was boxing day I think, cause I had to go in to town and the weather was fuckin shiiitttt

I seen you on the dart. Now I don't believe anything you've said.

2 lockdown birthdays for me.

---
I don't drive, so it has now been 11 months since I've been in a car, bus, or any other motorised vehicle
so you are cycling and walking everywhere ?
great job.

I was on a bus on Sunday to go shopping. I was the only passenger on the bus there and back.
not at all unusual in the last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back