Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (1 Viewer)

I've long suspected Iranians are lovely folks and it's just the government are shitheads.

Samira Ahmed made a cool three part documentary about Persian art for the BBC last year tracing
the countries history through it's culture, buildings and literature through to the 20th century.

she looked like she had the time of her life out there.
Iranians are cool as fuck, it is just the government that's fucked

Lot of talk coming from the government now about 'when they can open things up again' and 'living with covid' and all this fucking nonsense. Good one lads, I can't wait to have hundreds of people dying in hospitals AGAIN because you cunts can't listen to people that are actually getting it right

Lot of talk coming from the government now about 'when they can open things up again' and 'living with covid' and all this fucking nonsense. Good one lads, I can't wait to have hundreds of people dying in hospitals AGAIN because you cunts can't listen to people that are actually getting it right

It's kinda amazing in this particular thing - you can just read exactly what the nphets are telling them and the guage who's lobbied them in the meantime

Feb 4th letter says fuck all about reopening.

Also apparently Aus/NZ are looking at tighter quarantine measures for airports again because of the new variants spreading around the world.
Still doesn't seem to be anybody suggesting "Hey lads, maybe if we just stop all absolutely non-essential air travel for the next 6 months or so and see what happens?"

Also apparently Aus/NZ are looking at tighter quarantine measures for airports again because of the new variants spreading around the world.
Still doesn't seem to be anybody suggesting "Hey lads, maybe if we just stop all absolutely non-essential air travel for the next 6 months or so and see what happens?"
shur we'll all have the sputnik vaccine in our veins by then

RE Iran. Would love to visit but given my family history the below puts me right off it.

Yeah, the CIF one today is the blatant one yet

this quote is from the journal

Yesterday, aviation stakeholders said a State financial package is needed to save Irish airlines.

Meanwhile 3 entities have bought 1.8M share in ryanair in the last 6 months.

I'd love to get a look at what those three vaguely named entities comprise of.

1612971398350.png

I was so hyped about the top three investores there i missed that the rothschilds are shareholders in Ryanair. I'm pretty sure this is contradictory to the current structure of the new world order that is using the pandemic as scamdemic to control the masses. Everyone run back to bullshit youtube to check this vital information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back